• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is that we are discussing something. No need to bring up that he or she supports this club every time anyone posts. It diverts the forum discussion into something irrelevant.
I find it a tad strange that an alleged united fan would be on here broadly supporting the rs when he could have a good tirade against them, and I won't even bring up that there is more than likely a club in Manchester who more than likely have a forum with a place to do the same.

Very odd.

I find it a tad strange that an alleged united fan would be on here broadly supporting the rs when he could have a good tirade against them, and I won't even bring up that there is more than likely a club in Manchester who more than likely have a forum with a place to do the same.

Very odd.

Seriously I don’t know who the RS fan is here ? I would also love to know what RS means ?

I am also very active in Red Cafe forum and little less active in Rawk since I was banned twice, obviously.

Very odd.

What odd is that any new joiner who might as well be an Everton fan but less agressive towards LFC would be termed as RS fan. It’s called being paranoid. Worse than just odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back