• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every tweet about Gomes signing has countless replies under it from Liverpool fans. Most of them claiming “hes [Poor language removed]” almost as if they forgot him waltzing around Anfield making their whole midfield look silly all game.

They really are just a pathetic infestation, I would actually feel dirty even typing #lfc into twitter, let alone have any idea what they are doing in the transfer market. I can't even name half of their starting 11 I care that less.

We have one at work here who literally cannot engage in conversation that isn't about Liverp**l, everyone is sick to death of the absolute weirdo, to the point I've advised my team not to make eye contact with him or they'll set him off again.

Edit: pretty sure they've infested here too - keep up the good work mods

Last edited:
European royalty etc

What is their obsession with European Royalty? Could never understand why they are forever calling other clubs plastic either. They are the very definition of a manufactured club. Most clubs can trace their roots back to their amateur days but Liverpool were built on greed. Manufactured from thin air to cash in on Everton's success after their owners tried shafting you over Anfield.
If you use a pop analogy, Everton are the Beatles and Liverpool The Monkeys.

What is their obsession with European Royalty? Could never understand why they are forever calling other clubs plastic either. They are the very definition of a manufactured club. Most clubs can trace their roots back to their amateur days but Liverpool were built on greed. Manufactured from thin air to cash in on Everton's success after their owners tried shafting you over Anfield.
If you use a pop analogy, Everton are the Beatles and Liverpool The Monkeys.

You cant kill tens of people in European competition and claim to be part of any elite of clubs. You just cant. They have an indelible black mark stain on them. People on the continent hear the name Liverpool and they're as much known for Heysel as they are any victory they ever had in a European Cup.

They're killers. That's their lasting legacy. A club that should never have existed in the first place, as they've taken so many lives. It just wasn't worth it.

Royalty this and 6 times that...It cant paint over their sinister past. It never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back