• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we sending forum moles the other way? if so I have prepped an undetectable intro thread for them:

-------------------------

Hi fellow reds!

New fan and member here and I am definitely YWNA because all my football friends think I am not quite right/// sorry I'm from Norway and English bad l o llol

So far I have completed the first steps that my friend full-kit-Fredrik told me:
  • "Order the 1971 Crown Pains shirt (and shorts… and socks)" - CHECK!!! :hayee:
  • “Save the following twitter hashtag searches #efc, #mufc, #mcfc, #cfc, #afc” (not #lfc) and subscribe to their official accounts, am I missing any?
I’m serious question though, how do I simultaneously follow our own news as well as all of these other clubs so they can receive my (free) expert and superior opinion on their football activity and dealings? I don’t know if there’s enough hours in the day to be this weird! How do you guys manage this so far?

Also when I go the game without a ticket, is it easier to steal froma woman, a child or should I target the infirm? I do not want them to fight back because I will be a victim of unfair behavior because it’s just banter.

Please be genital with me, I am honestly 6 times

XoXo

[Asian sounding username]

----------------------

Reckon we could start a go fund me to send as many of these lot to the club World Cup in quatar as humanly possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back