• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 61290
Can someone tell me why social media soccer AM virgins make so much about players knocking a ball in an empty net from 6 yards without looking?

No look 30yard screamer: impressive

No look tap in: the type of thing you’d twofoot your own teammate for in Sunday league.

Thank you and goodnight.

I don't usually follow the women's international football myself so I dono maybe it's just an exclusive thing to women's footy.

the horrible buck-toothed rat is still at it.

Here he is trying to claim a penalty because the ball hit the keepers arm inside the penalty area.

Spent his entire Liverpool career doing that. Gets into the area then would just scoop the ball up against a defenders hand from a yard away and the ref had his whistle in his mouth already. It caught loads out because it’s a completely unnatural movement and a bit unsporting to be honest but that was him and them all over.

Spent his entire Liverpool career doing that. Gets into the area then would just scoop the ball up against a defenders hand from a yard away and the ref had his whistle in his mouth already. It caught loads out because it’s a completely unnatural movement and a bit unsporting to be honest but that was him and them all over.
yeah, but claiming handball off a keepers arm in the area is a level of cheating Kopite mentalist above even that. :)

View attachment 61290
Can someone tell me why social media soccer AM virgins make so much about players knocking a ball in an empty net from 6 yards without looking?

No look 30yard screamer: impressive

No look tap in: the type of thing you’d twofoot your own teammate for in Sunday league.

Thank you and goodnight.

I was reading about this on the BBC website, they had 'audacious' in the headline, and they made it sound like some sort of fantastic piece of skill to the point I had to search and have a look at the goal expecting some Brazilian magic. So keepers clearance hits him on the back, hits the post and comes out to him 6 yards from goal with the keeper stranded, he then taps it into an empty net, but looks the other way while doing it, and the media wonder why they get accused of bias towards the RS.

I was reading about this on the BBC website, they had 'audacious' in the headline, and they made it sound like some sort of fantastic piece of skill to the point I had to search and have a look at the goal expecting some Brazilian magic. So keepers clearance hits him on the back, hits the post and comes out to him 6 yards from goal with the keeper stranded, he then taps it into an empty net, but looks the other way while doing it, and the media wonder why they get accused of bias towards the RS.
So every pass where someone looks up, sees their man then looks back at the ball and knocks it straight to them/into space is an ‘audacous’ pass then is it? If only we were all blessed with spacial awareness not just professional footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back