• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the horrible buck-toothed rat is still at it.

Here he is trying to claim a penalty because the ball hit the keepers arm inside the penalty area.

It's hard to forget everything they teach you in RS school. Gotta give him a break on that one.

I don't know about making you "stand corrected"....what the bleedin' hell does that last paragraph translate as ??? Do you live in England ….hard to tell, judging by the designation of your "Divisions". Or are you speaking hypothetically ?
Just now seeing your post. I am not from England. I live in Germany. My definition of local rivalry differs from a few people here. I was trying to understand the rationale behind it.

I remember someone saying that the champions league is just a glorified Carabao cup. So by that logic, Club world cup would be an international friendly.

It's defo lost some of its magic

Liverpool lost to Napoli/Red star/Barca, Drew with Seville twice and won the thing

Calling it the "Champions League" is an utter joke, Two sides in the final without a league title between them in nearly 3 decades

I was reading about this on the BBC website, they had 'audacious' in the headline, and they made it sound like some sort of fantastic piece of skill to the point I had to search and have a look at the goal expecting some Brazilian magic. So keepers clearance hits him on the back, hits the post and comes out to him 6 yards from goal with the keeper stranded, he then taps it into an empty net, but looks the other way while doing it, and the media wonder why they get accused of bias towards the RS.
can't wait for the day he looks away and shins it over the bar or the ball rolls wide.

Liverpool lost to Napoli/Red star/Barca, Drew with Seville twice and won the thing

Calling it the "Champions League" is an utter joke, Two sides in the final without a league title between them in nearly 3 decades

I agree to some extent. Maybe it should have been kept open to just the league winners. The top 16 league winners in Europe. And start with round of 16 directly.

But the point is financially its become so rewarding that I am unable to look beyond that. I mean 30m something by getting into the group stages is a lot if you ask me.

I had an argument the other day with my brother in law ( a red ) got quite heated actually, and he is adamant that when Everton sing “always the victim” it’s about hills borough and says many Liverpool fans think the same. Thoughts?

I had an argument the other day with my brother in law ( a red ) got quite heated actually, and he is adamant that when Everton sing “always the victim” it’s about hills borough and says many Liverpool fans think the same. Thoughts?

The song wasn’t sung until the Suarez racism incident, when they publicly backed their player for racist taunting of Evra and well they know it.

Just like they backed Michael Shields instead of trying to find out who the attacker was that nearly killed an innocent waiter.

It’s nothing to do with Hillsborough and never has been.

It’s their only of retaliation, because they know they should be ashamed of their behaviour but will never admit to it.

Hello Everton supporting friend, why not introduce yourself in the new signings section?

Would you still say the same if Everton was playing in the final against Spurs

I only asked because my brother in law got so angry about it , admittedly after a few pints Season ticket holder since I was 18 by the way. Didn’t realise it was so paranoid on here haha. Sat in every part of the ground and am now in lower bullens. So my “spec” is getting worse the older I get I will forward my CRB check asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back