• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The paranoia on here hahaha
In fairness to us we have had them signing up, pretending to be blues for months and then claim to have witnessed blues making Hillsborough jestures at a Derby. He then got sussed out, went back on RAWK boasting. He was a beaut from Preston and quite frankly he should have been disowned by those on RAWK just as we would disown a blue should they ever chat [Poor language removed] about Hillsborough but alas he was not.

That's the difference though.

Well done to the two doctors (one a Consultant, the other a GP) who were on official duty at Anfield last night for the Pink concert. A Huyton lady went into labour in the Main Stand and stewards managed to manoeuvre her to the First Aid Medical Room beneath the Kop and subsequently the Doctors successfully delivered beautiful baby Dolly Pink there. Of course, our local rag's online version gave an alternative slant to the happy event...…

Liverpool fans deliver baby on the Kop after woman goes into labour during Pink gig

That was me and I actually demoted it from Carabao Cup to the European Simod Cup which is a more accurate reflection of the current Champions League.

I think a prize money of about 100m pounds should make it more worthy than a Carabao Cup or European Simod Cup or DFB Pokal for that matter. Thats all I am saying. In a world where average footballers go for obscure amounts of money, I think the prize money that the champions league offers would definitely help a team that merely participates in it.

Well done to the two doctors (one a Consultant, the other a GP) who were on official duty at Anfield last night for the Pink concert. A Huyton lady went into labour in the Main Stand and stewards managed to manoeuvre her to the First Aid Medical Room beneath the Kop and subsequently the Doctors successfully delivered beautiful baby Dolly Pink there. Of course, our local rag's online version gave an alternative slant to the happy event...…

Liverpool fans deliver baby on the Kop after woman goes into labour during Pink gig
Didn't realise you had to be a kopite to go go to a Pink gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back