• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the fans will be happy with this, unless its purposely been put out by the club. I had already heard that they wouldnt be spending big money but thought it was a load of crap. Maybe not

They are trying hard to keep what they already have. Already widely reported that Salah has stated his desire to leave after this season. If they don’t sign, they will fall apart quickly again.

They are trying hard to keep what they already have. Already widely reported that Salah has stated his desire to leave after this season. If they don’t sign, they will fall apart quickly again.

Well they don't spend any money anyway so I don't see the problem............ Honestly I'll believe it when I see it, be amazed if they don't break their transfer record, yet again.

Of course no one would say no to participating in the Euro Farmers arms cup mate.

Like I said, I wouldn't say no to it or participating in it I'm just saying it's a bit of a joke of a comp and not one I personally look at with any envy.
If we were in it, we'd at least raise its profile! lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back