Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the comment is not a big thing, so I’m not aiming this at you specifically, but I’m interested in how you lot feel about it in general...

Is any bad news for the reds good news to you and to be celebrated, or would you have sympathy for Ox for an injury like this?

Honest answer?

Utterly arsed, feel a bit for the player.

I know the comment is not a big thing, so I’m not aiming this at you specifically, but I’m interested in how you lot feel about it in general...

Is any bad news for the reds good news to you and to be celebrated, or would you have sympathy for Ox for an injury like this?
I feel gutted for the lad to be honest... always liked him as a player

Im currently penning a witty song about it,though I doubt it will be as hilarious as the Coleman one that your lot sang,in the meantime couldnt you lot rock him to sleep in an ambulance?

They had issues last season and they have addressed them IMO.

They needed a Keeper and their midfield was terrible, now it seems they have a good keeper and Fabinho and Kieta are very decent.

Building on last season, I can see them challenging this season sadly.

Seems?
Ailisson has had 1 season in europe, and now cost 70 odd million quid. Its not as if bar the CL final karius was making mistakes left right and centre. De gea struggled early in the prem despite having 2/3 years experience. Chelsea likewise loaned Cortois out until he was ready as the prem is such a step up. Is alisson ready? They spent all that money and rivals such as city and utd still have better gks

Bakayoko flopped last term for chelsea and he was the heartbeat of that monaco midfield, what makes fabinho different?

Same terms can go for xakha at arsenal was highly rated from the bundesliga, again has struggled at arsenal, chuck kagawa in there too. Keita could do the same. Hes had 1 good season and 1 ok season.

I remember the over the top tackle of Jimmy case on Geoff Nulty, ended Nulty’s career. I don’t remember many of your lot offering sympathy......

To be honest I don't think it will have much effect, he hasn't been a starter for you. I do have sympathy for him, the same as I have sympathy for anybody who is incapacitated from his means of income (not that he will be any the worse off in the short term, unlike someone who actually works for a living).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back