Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar..he was a skunk-gullet him. Thinking he could act all smarmy and patronising when he was mouthing off on a rival forum. We have enough of his type knocking around the city and infesting the media....coming on here and giving out snide digs just confirming what we all know: they are all massive conceited tits....

He won't be missed

I don't know what was happening on other forums and as a rule the mask slips eventually for kopites on here.

I saw nothing in his posts that wouldn't be in a normal pub conversation. Although he would admittedly probably be in full kit.

To be fair he was one of the more tolerable ones visiting here ... mainly giving back what was given to him which is fair game. It’s the bellends that are so obviously kopites but insist they are blues that should be banned ... and knobs like skamp and matchworks

TBF, I'd say matchworks is not bad as kopites go. Doesn't chat wham. I notice skamp has been absent since my post about our would-have-been Euro jaunts in 1985-86 and 1097-88.

Did he say anything really worthy of a ban? My RS mates give me worse than that every day, just got give it back.

That’s what this thread is about celebrating their absolute weirdness and cheering ourselves up that whatever else we are , we aren’t them.

Anyway I’m just off to write an open letter to Richarlison

Don't forget to finish it off with the obligatory nonsensical pap they love to parp out their behinds - "in some ways, Richarlison welcome home"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back