Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

love how klopp got called on being a hypocrit he always has been. Can't wait for his first meltdown next season. He said he'd quit from football if he had to spend loads of money, he says idiotic things which always come back to bite him, he's no better than any other manager and silly comments like this will always come back at him.

An accumulation of sarky and snidey comments really. Would a Blue last long on their forums acting like that? Shame, cos he started off ok but couldnt help himself

I signed up to RAWK once and got banned with my first post. I replied to a poem one of the nutters had written about Voronin or someone equally as useless, I put 'lol a poem' - instant ban saying 'eff off expletive expletive expletive'.

Was lots of fun.

love how klopp got called on being a hypocrit he always has been. Can't wait for his first meltdown next season. He said he'd quit from football if he had to spend loads of money, he says idiotic things which always come back to bite him, he's no better than any other manager and silly comments like this will always come back at him.
Yeah noticed when he made this claim everyone including the media were saying how great this man is, standing up for the real principles of football! A major fuss was made, but now the slack jawed goofy looking tit has done 180 on it, it’s going under the radar. Even some of them divvys saying he’s pulled off a master stroke out thinking pep and Jose!!! Really hope his big signings this year flop...

Perfect example of Kopite logic from a conversation with a Red just now, said without a shred of irony.

Liverpool 1-0 up: "Just looks at us, we're taking Dortmund apart! We're unplayable all over the pitch, this is the year we finally go all the way!"

Dortmund eventuality win 3-1: "Why are you making such a fuss and laughing over a friendly? It's not even like we played our first team or this game matters anyway. People are always so ready to make rush judgments."

They just make it so easy....................:hayee:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back