Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that ?

At a guess I'd say down there means the deepest realms of hell, where Beelzebub sits on his dark throne posting insane messages on Rawk, whilst the great virgin masses furiously insert blunt objects into various body cavitys whilst imagining "ole baccy fingers" himself is having his evil way with them, they are Satans club after all.

But those cultists are everywhere, like Scientologists, Jehovas Witness's, Mormons and Cockroachs

Last edited:
no james...i live in Germany, Klopp's gurning already became unbearable when he was a regular pundit years ago, he's not as well-liked as he thinks he is, which means he's a good fit for his current club.

Liverpool I admit got some interest here when Suarez was tearing it up, but once he left that interest cooled again. Klopp's attempts to get close to Rodgers' or Benitez' successes has failed so far, so the German fan isn't really noticing much. And that's saying something as many German football fans enjoy following the Prem: but it's all Man City, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea. Liverpool only from BVB fans who want to know what Klopp's up to, and Spurs/Everton from the hipstery contingent.

That is really not true, he is to this day hugely liked, and was very popular while a tv pundit. By everone? Of course not, who is though, but he was popular . To say othrewise is disingenuous. And I suspect plenty will see through your comment.

His exploits in Europe with Liverpool have far overtaken what Rodgers managed - which was after all just a few good months, and total embarassment in Europe. As has geting a team to the CL two years in a row in such a massively competitive top 6, something Rodgers couldn't do, which means they have been in the spotlight far more in Germany that you care to admit I suspect. No one really had any interest in Rodgers, he is a nobody in Germany, as he is most everywhere else.

I suspect your comments are clouded, and you hope people belive you as they have no evidence to the contrary.

That is really not true, he is to this day hugely liked, and was very popular while a tv pundit. By everone? Of course not, who is though, but he was popular . To say othrewise is disingenuous. And I suspect plenty will see through your comment.

His exploits in Europe with Liverpool have far overtaken what Rodgers managed - which was after all just a few good months, and total embarassment in Europe. As has geting a team to the CL two years in a row in such a massively competitive top 6, something Rodgers couldn't do, which means they have been in the spotlight far more in Germany that you care to admit I suspect. No one really had any interest in Rodgers, he is a nobody in Germany, as he is most everywhere else.

I suspect your comments are clouded, and you hope people belive you as they have no evidence to the contrary.
I for one believe him.

You're a BVB fan, of course you love Jürgen lol most other football fans can't stand his face, that disrespectful gurning monstrosity must give fourth officials the bad willies at night.

Klopp's a serial loser of finals. That's a seriously damaging reputation to have. Rodgers is highly-respected, as his work with Celtic is showing, and is the only RS manager ever to seriously challenge for the Premiership title. Benitez has won major finals, not least of course the CL.

Jürgen is clearly 3rd-best behind them two, that is if you ask any objective football follower. BVB & RS obviously are too biased towards their dead weird cult god, Dortmund fans at least I can understand, giving the league successes you had. But RS fans will drop him from a deadly height once he's eventually sacked for under-achieving, just as they did Brendan.

How do think losing Buvac ‘the brain’ will affect him?

How much actual substance is there behind the cheerleading, charisma, hugs and smiles?

The early evidence is not much.

Klopp's a serial loser of finals. That's a seriously damaging reputation to have. Rodgers is highly-respected, as his work with Celtic is showing, and is the only RS manager ever to seriously challenge for the Premiership title.
BFS Hodgson Pulis could win 3 in a row while managing Celtic,while sevco Rangers are a long way from challenging (supposed to be another wind up order soon) Celtic will continue walk the league.

It's been a 1 horse race up there for the last 6-7 years,even a no name Norwegian won 2-3 titles comfortably managing them.

Rodgers record in Europe is absolutely shocking with Celtic as well,overall his time as a manager in European competition is very poor.

I think it's 3 times Celtic have let 7 goals in games and won 1 CL group game in his time as Celtic manager.

He really needs to improve that European record if he wants to attract one of the big clubs in England,Lennon had a better record and got out of the CL group stages a couple of times and he still couldn't get a PL team to manage,O'Neill got to a Uefa cup final and the 2nd round as well and only got a job at mid table Villa.

Klopp is a far better manager than Rodgers and a bigger draw for players,wasn't it well known that Rodgers was asking Gerrard every summer to text big name players about signing with the RS.

German people I’ve spoken to in Germany haven’t really had a good word to say about him to be honest. Saying that, majority of them fans are St. Pauli, HSV, Werder Bremen and Schalke fans. When Klopp was in charge at Dortmund, loads of people seemed to like him and Dortmund from the viral videos. But people you speak to in Germany never really have a good word to say about him or Dortmund. And yes, I’ve been to Dortmund when he was in charge. Apart from the ground and atmosphere, not really an entertaining city or much to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back