Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m prepared to face facts, it’s city or them for the league this year. He’s put a very good side together.

We are years behind them on the pitch.
Off the pitch as well we are years behind,their turnover will be close to £300 million more than ours in the next results and they are dining at the top table with other rich clubs for the top players in Europe.

They even have the money to spend £50 million on a brand new state of the art training complex.

I'm betting by the time work starts at BMD their stadium will already be past the 60k mark.

Off the pitch as well we are years behind,their turnover will be close to £300 million more than ours in the next results and they are dining at the top table with other rich clubs for the top players in Europe.

They even have the money to spend £50 million on a brand new state of the art training complex.

I'm betting by the time work starts at BMD their stadium will already be past the 60k mark.

AbandonedOrderlyGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

ActiveWeakAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

You won nothing last year.The only trophy you have won since 2006, was the 2012 Mickey Mouse cup penalty shootout win against a championship team!I doubt that Juventus fans, would be one of the many neutrals who adore you either.Ah yes your support, the same support that behaved like a shower of anti social thugs, before the first leg of that Man City game.Since 1990 all you have won is a few minor trophies!Granted we haven't exactly, been pilling in the trophies either.But just give it a rest mate!Liverpool FC are like the lost city of Atlantis.Forever doomed to dream about former glory days, that will never return!
Just like Rangers.

Hard not to be so proud of what we have built. Without doubt, the best Liverpool team in my lifetime.

Shaqiri is going to shock a few. He's going to be a godsend for us in one of the attacking CM slots. Him and Keita being the creative hub in midfield are the key for us to put up a title challenge. The bus-parking sides will struggle to get a hold of these two. The rest will take care of itself in all honesty. Attack is of course one of the best in Europe. Fabinho will do his thing as the protector. Alisson will be immense in goal. Back four are solid enough - we conceded 38 with VVD for half a season and without Allison. Fully expect us to concede 8 less and let in around 30. City conceded 26 last season.

Think you guys should have a good season. Silva is a very good appointment and a step in the right direction..

Hard not to be so proud of what we have built. Without doubt, the best Liverpool team in my lifetime.

Shaqiri is going to shock a few. He's going to be a godsend for us in one of the attacking CM slots. Him and Keita being the creative hub in midfield are the key for us to put up a title challenge. The bus-parking sides will struggle to get a hold of these two. The rest will take care of itself in all honesty. Attack is of course one of the best in Europe. Fabinho will do his thing as the protector. Alisson will be immense in goal. Back four are solid enough - we conceded 38 with VVD for half a season and without Allison. Fully expect us to concede 8 less and let in around 30. City conceded 26 last season.

Think you guys should have a good season. Silva is a very good appointment and a step in the right direction..

Had a gut full of your tedious bleating. See ya.

They’ve proven they can turn the teams over consistently who are their main rivals for the league, if they can be consistent and beat the no mark teams who on paper they should beat, then...........

Last season their only two wins against the rest of the top 5 was Arsenal and City at home. They lost away to United City Spurs Chelsea, and drew at Arsenal. They couldn’t beat United Spurs or Chelsea at Anfield. They even drew twice with us.

Last season their only two wins against the rest of the top 5 was Arsenal and City at home. They lost away to United City Spurs Chelsea, and drew at Arsenal. They couldn’t beat United Spurs or Chelsea at Anfield. They even drew twice with us.

That shows how much notice I take of them mate, the perspective given out by the media etc though (I know, I know) they were battering all the top teams.

That shows how much notice I take of them mate, the perspective given out by the media etc though (I know, I know) they were battering all the top teams.

I know, they’ve managed to create a myth around them not supported by the facts. To add to the above they drew away at Sevilla, drew away at Moscow, got beaten by Roma in the away leg and of course got beaten by Madrid. So all in all against good opposition in Europe and the league they had 2 notable results away from Anfield all season which was Porto (who had half their team missing) and City (who should have been 2 up if the ref didn’t give incorrect offside.) Hardly the record of the all conquering side the media have made them out to be.

I’ll respectfully disagree. Plus we both know who we’d rather watch out of the two.

I’d rather watch Mouronho’s teams. They win stuff rather than Klopp’s teams that don’t win anything. Mourinho’s Madrid and his first Chelsea were great to watch. In 2 seasons at United he’s got 2 trophies, taken them from 6th to 2nd, added Bailey Pogba Lukaku Sanchez (all good signings), and has now added Fred. They’ll be a huge threat this season to everyone and all the pundits saying otherwise are clueless and have allowed their laughable bias against Mourinho to cloud their judgement on what a top manager he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back