Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know who’d buy Mane for that much. Not a youngster anymore and 3 out of 4 summers will be spent playing an arduous tournament.
He's 26 and in his prime, having had his best return for goals/assists last season. Should he be available, there'd be plenty of interest in him.

I think these will be in the top 4 places for a few seasons.

The ones who are the ones to lose out is Spurs.

They have shown the football world they have no money to spend on players (Haggling at not wanting to spend over 20 million on a championship player),seems to be a buy to sell policy as they were trying to offload Rose Alderweireld and Dembele and got no takers.

All 3 are out of contract next summer with Verthogen Vorm and Eriksen contracts ending as well.

They have taken out 4 loans over 500 million pounds that have to be paid up in 5 years time and they cannot even get a naming rights partner for the new stadium at a measly 13 million a year and that's after they were trying to hawk a price for 20-25 million a year range.

Spurs just do not have the big enough worldwide profile to have a big name company sponsor their new stadium it seems and a potential revenue stream at paying off the stadium has not come to fruition.

Troubling times for Spurs fans,i can see Kane being sold if they win nothing this coming season and Poch going to United when Mourinho leaves.

They have shown the football world they have no money to spend on players (Haggling at not wanting to spend over 20 million on a championship player),seems to be a buy to sell policy as they were trying to offload Rose Alderweireld and Dembele and got no takers.

All 3 are out of contract next summer with Verthogen Vorm and Eriksen contracts ending as well.

They have taken out 4 loans over 500 million pounds that have to be paid up in 5 years time and they cannot even get a naming rights partner for the new stadium at a measly 13 million a year and that's after they were trying to hawk a price for 20-25 million a year range.

Spurs just do not have the big enough worldwide profile to have a big name company sponsor their new stadium it seems and a potential revenue stream at paying off the stadium has not come to fruition.

Troubling times for Spurs fans,i can see Kane being sold if they win nothing this coming season and Poch going to United when Mourinho leaves.

I see Klopp is comparing them to Rocky Balboa. Beats me why he wasted all that dough on Allison when he already has a relationship with ADRIAN....,ADRIAN!!!
Gay-Rocky-Movie--63082.jpg

Well Klopp does like to smoke his baccy fingers rolled fags after all

He's 26 and in his prime, having had his best return for goals/assists last season. Should he be available, there'd be plenty of interest in him.

Interest but not for that much i shouldn't think. 27 end of this season and off to Africa for his holidays.

Liverpool suffering a lot of the same problems. £300m in debt and without a brand new stadium, not selling out the latest expansion for many games, players running down contracts, selling top name players....

We Toffees could reap the reward in a few years.

Can, Sturridge, Moreno, Flanagan, Markovic, Bogdan, Origi, Ings (couldve got a lot more, might end up getting nothing anyway), Milner, Lallana, Henderson etc
SERIOUSLY??? lol lol lol lol

Can aside, Flanagan was a youth player who came through and was moved on for disciplinary reasons.
Ings was bought for £6.5-9M, has been out injured for the vast majority of his career; They will unbelievably make a profit on him!
Bogdan!!??? Whatever lol
Milner was a free transfer at 29 years old! There was never going to be a resale value and he's been a great servant.
The others are all still at Liverpool.

You haven't answered me about Klaassen, Sig, Schneiderlin, etc btw.

Worrying times!

Can, Sturridge, Moreno, Flanagan, Markovic, Bogdan, Origi, Ings (couldve got a lot more, might end up getting nothing anyway), Milner, Lallana, Henderson etc
Looks like a lot of deadwood in that list and all look like were signed before they got Klopp.

A lot of wages off the books if they were all released or had their contracts run down,their turnover with another season of CL football will put them past the £500 million mark (CL revenues tv money goes up again this season) so they can easily take the hit on transfer fees,combine those players on that list and they would be lucky to get £40-£50 million for all them and the wages combined must be closer to double.

Isn't Sturridge on £180k a week,Milner must be on something like that with being a Bosman.

Looks like a lot of deadwood in that list and all look like were signed before they got Klopp.

A lot of wages off the books if they were all released or had their contracts run down,their turnover with another season of CL football will put them past the £500 million mark (CL revenues tv money goes up again this season) so they can easily take the hit on transfer fees,combine those players on that list and they would be lucky to get £40-£50 million for all them and the wages combined must be closer to double.

Isn't Sturridge on £180k a week,Milner must be on something like that with being a Bosman.

Bit weird if Klopps signings were already out of contract!

Think Sturridge is 120k and Milner on a 100k. That's £12m a year! Yikes! No wonder their debt is so high.

SERIOUSLY??? lollollollol

Can aside, Flanagan was a youth player who came through and was moved on for disciplinary reasons.
Ings was bought for £6.5-9M, has been out injured for the vast majority of his career; They will unbelievably make a profit on him!
Bogdan!!??? Whatever lol
Milner was a free transfer at 29 years old! There was never going to be a resale value and he's been a great servant.
The others are all still at Liverpool.

You haven't answered me about Klaassen, Sig, Schneiderlin, etc btw.

Worrying times!

Can aside l o l. He's worth about £60m in this market.
Flanagan was naughty but you've kept worse offenders so don't pretend that was the issue. You made t-shirts for racist ffs.
Bogdan was still let go, got £12m for Ward, could've got a few quid for Bogdan.
Milner was free but his signing on fee and wages reflect that, no such thing as a free lunch.
Still there....on huge wages....no prospective buyers....declining transfer value....it's not looking good, not looking good at all.

A shame really but Americans just don't get Soccer for the most part, genuinely think that's part of the issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back