Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? I'm saying 'stay on topic'. It's quite simple, i think your impending meltdown is affecting your critical thinking. God knows what you're going to be like when we finish above you.
The topic was players being below their value. Everton are in a worse position that Liverpool regarding this, but let's not debate that.

You seem to be closer to meltdown than me, mate, and as for critical thinking being affected, well I think Everton's last-gasp signings have clouded yours.

The topic was players being below their value. Everton are in a worse position that Liverpool regarding this, but let's not debate that.

You seem to be closer to meltdown than me, mate, and as for critical thinking being affected, well I think Everton's last-gasp signings have clouded yours.

We’re talking about the RS, in the RS thread, not Everton. Please stay on topic.

Everton’s spending Usmanov’s money are about to become/already are 1 of a very rare group of clubs in world football who dont play by the same rules as everyone else. When Usmanov tells the world he’s here....we’ll step it up again and really show our spending power, the rules don’t apply to us.

Right, back on topic....Liverpool, there venture capitalist owners, huge debts and potentiol money worries.........

I just dont understand why you are in this thread mate, and so often. Its a Laugh at Liverpool thread, not a Lets talk sensible Football stuff thread. No one gives a monkeys what the resale price of a random Everton player is, not in here anyrate. And you dont seriously expect any Blue to agree with your assessment of how super duper your lot are? Or maybe you do.

Like I said, you are most welcome on GOT, but your obsession with this thread is just weird.

Except billionaires are in charge of Liverpool atm....not helping unfortunately.

Milan have just been banned from European football so probably not the best example to bring up....it's a very worrying time for those RS fans.

That article states Liverpool's net debt isnt stated...hmm that's intriguing, wouldn't you say....tick tock, tick tock.

We toffees are fully aware of billionaires liking football, Usmanov is already bankrolling our transfers, exciting times to be a blue.
Paul Singer paid UEFA 50 million euros on one of his first days as owner of Ac Milan and they got reinstated back in before the court of arbitration case.

Net debt would be lower than the total debt though,and they have those CL revenues added on now bringing net debt even lower.

As long as they have CL football like the other teams in the list and get invited to cash cow pre season tours the debt payments are easy to make for those debt ridden clubs.

Paul Singer paid UEFA 50 million euros on one of his first days as owner of Ac Milan and they got reinstated back in before the court of arbitration case.

Net debt would be lower than the total debt though,and they have those CL revenues added on now bringing net debt even lower.

As long as they have CL football like the other teams in the list and get invited to cash cow pre season tours the debt payments are easy to make for those debt ridden clubs.

Relies on CL football though, they just scraped 4th last year. It’ll be a similar struggle this year methinks. Salahs increase in salary pretty much wipes out the extra revenues from Big Stand.

Troubling times...

No the topic was Liverpool players. It’s a simple point, unsure why you’re struggling so much.

Klopp is crying about Ramos again. That loss will haunt him forever. He can say what he wants, he cantnever erase that defeat, it’s going to eat away at him. The season hasn’t even started and he already is acting like a drunk brawler at press conferences having pops at Guardiola Mourinho Ramos. If he hits a rocky patch this season there’s a meltdown coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back