Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely staggered by all these pundits tipping Liverpool for the title.

We just saw the best premier league team in over a decade rack up a hundred points but no. It's Liverpools year. Overturning 25 points is nothing. But united definitely can't win it despite being far closer last year.

Absolute stack of muppets and I won't be watching any more Sunday supplement on what I can only assume was a broadcast in joint conjunction with Sky sports and LFC TV.

Will swerve town until at least Tuesday.

Give them all time to vacate the hotels, and fly back to whatever rat hole they come from.
They go to that shop in town with their little handbag the day before and take pictures with the Beatles and then [Poor language removed] th day after

All the talk of Rocky and being the underdogs, then calling themselves an insurgency, there is a distinct whiff of Moyes. Are Liverpool a small club?

Pundit team of Souness Redknapp and Carragher, who allows this? Why do they do it?

I imagine it’s because the RS have a higher number of SKY subscribers than West Ham? It’s just absolutely bizzare bizzare behaviour
Was just gonna post this, some bird with Spitty and the old "sun" pundit, (I didn't realise what they'd stated), Yozza should of just butted him when he had the chance, better looking by far.......

Absolutely staggered by all these pundits tipping Liverpool for the title.

We just saw the best premier league team in over a decade rack up a hundred points but no. It's Liverpools year. Overturning 25 points is nothing. But united definitely can't win it despite being far closer last year.

Absolute stack of muppets and I won't be watching any more Sunday supplement on what I can only assume was a broadcast in joint conjunction with Sky sports and LFC TV.

You get the feeling that for these sycophantic, embedded bozos the season did niot start yesterday, nor on Friday night at OT nor even later today when the Champions kick off, but all roads lead to Anfield for the real kick off.

Just heard Jamie Redknapp describe Van Dijk as the best central defender in the world!!
He's a very good centre back, no doubt, and should get better. But thats a massive statement right there and right now.
All their players are the besssstest in der werld larr... and when they get substituted they bring on der next besssstest player in der werld, and when they get injured they become der bessstest player in der universe, its the Kopite Curse in full flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back