• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the answer to that,as you know what they would have been like had they won,now they lost they are going on about other teams fans been happy and its sad this and that,trying to change the subject etc lol i havent stoped and not going to after listerning to them non stop

The whoppers are getting it FULL-ON . My son is going in his Everton top . Goading non-scouse rs fans is good ;)

loel.gif

Can you imagine what it would have been like if they actually won? Lime Street renamed Mane Way, St George’s Hall draped in “hilarious banners”, and the full kit clowns out in full force. Hasn’t it been a beautiful, beautiful weekend? :D

Can you imagine what it would have been like if they actually won? Lime Street renamed Mane Way, St George’s Hall draped in “hilarious banners”, and the full kit clowns out in full force. Hasn’t it been a beautiful, beautiful weekend? :D
James Milner Street

That's what makes me thankfull for the Beatles. If it wasn't for them , Matthew street would be called shankly way with possibly the Rush inn pub. Along with others .

Doesn't bear thinking about mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back