• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whoppers are getting it FULL-ON . My son is going in his Everton top . Goading non-scouse rs fans is good ;)
Remember on here when fantascruff was happening and someone came on and closed it all down saying we were going to far, we never went far enough in my opinion, the gimp was allowed to continue to exist and would of been a right git if they'd of won yesterday. So keep this going ad infinitum, these rats are still going on about 2005, we'd never have heard the end of this wankathon, imagine the endless dave Kirkby plays and films portraying the miracle of kiev or the Ukraine usurping, whilst they furiously frig themselves off resplendent in 30 scarfs, full kit and aldosterone mangled mittens banging their cockspur off.

Thats it. I think Keita looks fine, a little like how Gana did when he first came but probably slightly more comfortable on the ball. He never stood out for Leipzig like Lookman did when I was watching him though. No doubt he'll be the saviour now, just as Karius was better than De Gea.
not being funny, hope he flaps it in the prem, but keita is approximately 20 times better than gana

DeJq2jMWsAAXNgE.jpg

In the Telegraph Sport match report today, the chief football correspondent, Jason Burt, reports the Ramos/Salah incident as: 'Ramos executed the football equivalent of a rugby spear-tackle'. Sounds like a Red supporter, seeing something that no one else sees.

Love how the red echo claimed ramos became public enemy number one, when if fact its the complete opposite.
Fans of pretty much every other club love him now (not for the accidental injury) for making the kopites heads fall off

..I loved him before the game and I loved him after because he’s one of the worlds best defenders in terms of ability and attitude. If he’d played like that against Everton i’d Be full of admiration.

Show them your medals, Ramos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back