• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely loving the self-regarding journos post-Kiev humiliation - the "intellect" mask drops and they're in full Kopite whingeing arse mode. Take a bow Oliver Holt, David Conn and Sid Lowe.

They got battered from pillar to post but you keep on blaming Ramos and devaluing Madrid's victory.
Now some kopites are saying that VAR should have been used to on Ramos. If the truth be told, he wouldn’t have even been booked and as for VAR if it had been used against city, they wouldn’t have even got through the tie.

This belter was on my FB.

Right unbearable pile of whinge bags! I'm sick of your belly aching already complaining about fans winding you up after last night so I'm going to give you a bit of advice so you don't make fools out of yourselves again! Provided you get so lucky as to make it to another final
1f602.png

1) DON'T beg for the attention of every person in the country in the lead up to the match when you think you're gonna win then ask them all to forget about it once you've had your ass handed to you

2) DON'T claim to be the best team in Europe, who play the best heavy metal football in the world and are so amazing when you finished 20 points behind in the league and have 1 league cup in 13 years

3) DON'T tell me you have all these amazing players and an amazing team then when 1 gets injured tell us it cost you the trophy

4) this is my favourite. DON'T claim that Sergio Ramos intentionally dislocated his shoulder
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
it happens in football 100 times a week. It was a freak accident. He's an expert in fuckery but he can't dislocate shoulders on a whim you gimps!

5) DON'T slabber at us all season cause we are abysmal to watch, create flags slagging united and Everton fans to take to Kiev, laugh when we go out to Sevilla, laugh when Chelsea win the FA Cup and then call us obsessed
1f602.png

6) most importantly. DO sell Karius
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

***EDIT 7) Can we finally stop with the YNWA [Poor language removed]. From your fans to your players! Not one of your players went near Karius at the end to support him in what must have been the worst moments of his life. Lay for 2 or 3 full minutes before 2 Madrid players went and consoled him. And your fans? 20 Roma fans came to town and rolled your balls while your brothers in arms stood and took videos instead of helping
1f602.png
1f602.png

You'll never walk alone. They're only words!

Hala Madrid!

Yay......Bravo :dance:

Threw some bait out on facebook about how comical that petition is and I have a Canadian Juventus fan losing his head over it.

You'd think he'd have no time for that club and their whinging but he obviously doesn't know his history and is just as bitter against them as the RS are.

Can't bear Canadian footy fans some days me.

He's throwing around "small club" jibes as if he hasn't decided to pick Juventus as his team because they're the best in Italy and he has that one Italian grandparent so he can blag a connection to the club.

Threw some bait out on facebook about how comical that petition is and I have a Canadian Juventus fan losing his head over it.

You'd think he'd have no time for that club and their whinging but he obviously doesn't know his history and is just as bitter against them as the RS are.

Can't bear Canadian footy fans some days me.

He's throwing around "small club" jibes as if he hasn't decided to pick Juventus as his team because they're the best in Italy and he has that one Italian grandparent so he can blag a connection to the club.
Just do what I've done mate. Tell them you've signed it. Tell them it was the biggest ever injustice in togger, Ramos should be jailed and flogged to within an inch of his life, and it should be replayed,..and replayed until the weapons win.

But they were cheated though. Like they were at the Etihad when Ederson headbutted Mane's studs, and got him an unfair red card!

The whole league season changed at that point. Write off the 20 point plus difference and the abysmal record against the top ten, it was all down to one red card.

This belter was on my FB.

Right unbearable pile of whinge bags! I'm sick of your belly aching already complaining about fans winding you up after last night so I'm going to give you a bit of advice so you don't make fools out of yourselves again! Provided you get so lucky as to make it to another final
1f602.png

1) DON'T beg for the attention of every person in the country in the lead up to the match when you think you're gonna win then ask them all to forget about it once you've had your ass handed to you

2) DON'T claim to be the best team in Europe, who play the best heavy metal football in the world and are so amazing when you finished 20 points behind in the league and have 1 league cup in 13 years

3) DON'T tell me you have all these amazing players and an amazing team then when 1 gets injured tell us it cost you the trophy

4) this is my favourite. DON'T claim that Sergio Ramos intentionally dislocated his shoulder
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
it happens in football 100 times a week. It was a freak accident. He's an expert in fuckery but he can't dislocate shoulders on a whim you gimps!

5) DON'T slabber at us all season cause we are abysmal to watch, create flags slagging united and Everton fans to take to Kiev, laugh when we go out to Sevilla, laugh when Chelsea win the FA Cup and then call us obsessed
1f602.png

6) most importantly. DO sell Karius
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

***EDIT 7) Can we finally stop with the YNWA [Poor language removed]. From your fans to your players! Not one of your players went near Karius at the end to support him in what must have been the worst moments of his life. Lay for 2 or 3 full minutes before 2 Madrid players went and consoled him. And your fans? 20 Roma fans came to town and rolled your balls while your brothers in arms stood and took videos instead of helping
1f602.png
1f602.png

You'll never walk alone. They're only words!

Hala Madrid!

This is stunningly the best ever quote /statement ever . There is not one miniscule thing in what was said that is wrong.

Godamitt your a genius sir and we should wipe every whinging kopites face in your text.

Perfect my friend, you will not post better than that x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back