• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets win something Blues....highlight of our season ? unfortunately..is this what we are reduced to ? Yes its great but when are we going to be in a CL final? League Cup would do for a start ?

Fair play to them, strengthening their weakest area, along with Keita coming in. Not a bad price to pay for those 2, think his fee is quite cheap in todays market.

Cant stand them but they look like they have a strong team next season, espevially if Fekir comes in too.

Fair play to them, strengthening their weakest area, along with Keita coming in. Not a bad price to pay for those 2, think his fee is quite cheap in todays market.

Cant stand them but they look like they have a strong team next season, espevially if Fekir comes in too.

My thoughts exactly. This is what we’re up against I’m afraid. They’ll continue to buy top top quality and the gap will increase further. You add Keita, Fabinho and Fekir to what they already have, and an obvious replacement in goal which will undoubtedly come, and they’ll really challenge for the title next season imo.

My thoughts exactly. This is what we’re up against I’m afraid. They’ll continue to buy top top quality and the gap will increase further. You add Keita, Fabinho and Fekir to what they already have, and an obvious replacement in goal which will undoubtedly come, and they’ll really challenge for the title next season imo.
Of cause they will, be their season.

Thats the annoying thing they can essentially spend £40-50 million on 1 individual player to really boost them up whereas we at present can not do this with the sheer number of additions we need.

Our only hope is to gut the squad, sign 3x genuine £35-40 million top quality players and utilise the loan market/sign 2-3 further bargain players.

What are you saying mate? Next year is our year?

Just hope City continue dominating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back