• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo Salah minor shoulder injury and ready for the WC with some rest and light rehab.

So basically he just couldn't stand the pressure of the CL final and bowed out with a whimper with a bit of shoulder soreness.

You could see the lad had lost it at the warm up. He was gone. Completely shat it.

The ultimate bottler worshipped by those tools.

Another stupendous gift from Kiev.

Mo Salah minor shoulder injury and ready for the WC with some rest and light rehab.

So basically he just couldn't stand the pressure of the CL final and bowed out with a whimper with a bit of shoulder soreness.

You could see the lad had lost it at the warm up. He was gone. Completely shat it.

The ultimate bottler worshipped by those tools.

Another stupendous gift from Kiev.

He 'gave up' the huff and puff a month ago he only played in short bursts in league games and would disappear, he was clearly saving himself for the world cup. The slightest twinge he stopped. That tumble with Ramos and the fall didn't look too bad but he was taking no chances. His whole country is gearing up for a good world cup and there was no way Salah was going to miss it. He wont be bottling the world cup, he'll give his all.

Last edited:
When we did spend 45 million quid on a player we bought Iceland who no top club in Europe was no where near signing.

Fabinho should have been let go last year,I know United wanted him but Monaco had gutted half the title winning squad and told him he could leave the following summer,so United bought Matic instead.

I hate the fact the RS have a plan in their recruitment under Klopp,they fill the spots they are weak in and improve a said position every summer,there is no scatter gun approach like we did last summer,they seem to be thought out and precise and they are willing to wait until the said player is available as they did with Keita and Van Dijk.

They could have a midfield 3 of Keita Fekir and Fabinho who are all under 25 years old.

Give up the Evertonian guise man lol

The problem is if we matched a bid for Fabinho he would go to a CL club.

I've said it from day one we can match the transfer fee's for these players however the only way we can attract them is blowing these CL clubs out the water wages wise.

Its how City initially done this by offering wages clubs like Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool were unwilling to match.

Sadly I doubt we'll be paying players 200k+ a week or if FFP will allow it.

This belter was on my FB.

Right unbearable pile of whinge bags! I'm sick of your belly aching already complaining about fans winding you up after last night so I'm going to give you a bit of advice so you don't make fools out of yourselves again! Provided you get so lucky as to make it to another final
1f602.png

1) DON'T beg for the attention of every person in the country in the lead up to the match when you think you're gonna win then ask them all to forget about it once you've had your ass handed to you

2) DON'T claim to be the best team in Europe, who play the best heavy metal football in the world and are so amazing when you finished 20 points behind in the league and have 1 league cup in 13 years

3) DON'T tell me you have all these amazing players and an amazing team then when 1 gets injured tell us it cost you the trophy

4) this is my favourite. DON'T claim that Sergio Ramos intentionally dislocated his shoulder
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
it happens in football 100 times a week. It was a freak accident. He's an expert in fuckery but he can't dislocate shoulders on a whim you gimps!

5) DON'T slabber at us all season cause we are abysmal to watch, create flags slagging united and Everton fans to take to Kiev, laugh when we go out to Sevilla, laugh when Chelsea win the FA Cup and then call us obsessed
1f602.png

6) most importantly. DO sell Karius
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

***EDIT 7) Can we finally stop with the YNWA [Poor language removed]. From your fans to your players! Not one of your players went near Karius at the end to support him in what must have been the worst moments of his life. Lay for 2 or 3 full minutes before 2 Madrid players went and consoled him. And your fans? 20 Roma fans came to town and rolled your balls while your brothers in arms stood and took videos instead of helping
1f602.png
1f602.png

You'll never walk alone. They're only words!

Hala Madrid!
This what Jason cundy was saying on talksport tonight. An innocuous challenge like that happens in every game of football at whatever level. He fails to see why this petition will achieve as Ramos doesn’t have a case to answer.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

They tangled in an armlock
Ramos had him skinned
They Wrestled to the floor
Now Salah's shoulders pinned

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

This belter was on my FB.

Right unbearable pile of whinge bags! I'm sick of your belly aching already complaining about fans winding you up after last night so I'm going to give you a bit of advice so you don't make fools out of yourselves again! Provided you get so lucky as to make it to another final
1f602.png

1) DON'T beg for the attention of every person in the country in the lead up to the match when you think you're gonna win then ask them all to forget about it once you've had your ass handed to you

2) DON'T claim to be the best team in Europe, who play the best heavy metal football in the world and are so amazing when you finished 20 points behind in the league and have 1 league cup in 13 years

3) DON'T tell me you have all these amazing players and an amazing team then when 1 gets injured tell us it cost you the trophy

4) this is my favourite. DON'T claim that Sergio Ramos intentionally dislocated his shoulder
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
it happens in football 100 times a week. It was a freak accident. He's an expert in fuckery but he can't dislocate shoulders on a whim you gimps!

5) DON'T slabber at us all season cause we are abysmal to watch, create flags slagging united and Everton fans to take to Kiev, laugh when we go out to Sevilla, laugh when Chelsea win the FA Cup and then call us obsessed
1f602.png

6) most importantly. DO sell Karius
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

***EDIT 7) Can we finally stop with the YNWA [Poor language removed]. From your fans to your players! Not one of your players went near Karius at the end to support him in what must have been the worst moments of his life. Lay for 2 or 3 full minutes before 2 Madrid players went and consoled him. And your fans? 20 Roma fans came to town and rolled your balls while your brothers in arms stood and took videos instead of helping
1f602.png
1f602.png

You'll never walk alone. They're only words!

Hala Madrid!

That is beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back