• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He 'gave up' the huff and puff a month ago he only played in short bursts in league games and would disappear, he was clearly saving himself for the world cup. The slightest twinge he stopped. That tumble with Ramos and the fall didn't look too bad but he was taking no chances. His whole country is gearing up for a good world cup and there was no way Salah was going to miss it. He wont be bottling the world cup, he'll give his all.
I honestly thought looking at the impact (he got his hand down on the floor to cushion the fall) "how did he go off after that?". He got up and jogged off to the touchline. No 'kin way you could do that with a torn shoulder muscle or broken collar bone.

The lad bottled it and didn't want anymore of that night.

While I loved the game and it's been a thoroughly enjoyable last 48 hours, I'd sooner watch them get smashed out at the group stage from now on like. Third place, then knocked our by some Romanian minnows, Everton style.

DeRuWsBW4AEfDKF

Wish we could win something......30 years and 1 trophy ,,and we laugh at the shoite... get the feck reallollollollollollollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back