• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if serious as your pace goals but anyway at the top of my head.

Cech (Rennes)Petit (Monaco),Kante (Caen),Pires (Marseille),Silva (Monaco),Drogba (Marseille),Ginola (PSG),Hazard (Lille) Evra (Monaco).

Hey mate

AbandonedOrderlyGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

ActiveWeakAnchovy-size_restricted.gif
]

Well it was exaggeration to prove a point.

5 of your 9 choices are from well over a decade ago.
Kinda telling if you ask me.

Liverpool have to get this window right ir I'm scared we'll see another Leeds.
That bernado silva is good?
Mendy was till injured
Payet?
Lacazzete has been ok

Bad bitters us lot ya know for wondering who the 'Werld Klass' Fabinho is? . Just read a post that sums it all up for the RS.

"If we had signed Fabinho last year we would have run neck and neck with city and walked the champions league"

That bernado silva is good?
Mendy was till injured
Payet?
Lacazzete has been ok

Silva had been ok, not selected that much though. Not worth the money.

Payet was woefully inconsistent. That'd why Marseille were the biggest side to show an interest.

Lacazzette has been mediocre at best.

Its not looking good. Shame.

Well it was exaggeration to prove a point.

5 of your 9 choices are from well over a decade ago.
Kinda telling if you ask me.

Liverpool have to get this window right ir I'm scared we'll see another Leeds.

Oh boy, I hate Liverpool passionately but you are on a different level

Saturday night was good eh?

When they thought they were going yo win number 6 but it ended up being the most one sided final in living memory.

TBH, they never stood a chance, it just needed one mistake by one player to come all downhill. It was very funny though, what a joke of a keeper, can't believe Klopp's judgement in buying him and then playing him. But to be fair, his other choice is equally worse.

Hey mate

AbandonedOrderlyGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

ActiveWeakAnchovy-size_restricted.gif
]
Benzema and Ronaldo reactions don't believe that just happened on the 2nd goal,contrast that with the defence,they have probably seen it happen in training a few times.

Apparently they have another signing lined by the end of the week,telling that Alisson is playing at Anfield on Friday.

TBH, they never stood a chance, it just needed one mistake by one player to come all downhill. It was very funny though, what a joke of a keeper, can't believe Klopp's judgement in buying him and then playing him. But to be fair, his other choice is equally worse.

Bit of a red herring that tbh. There were outclassed all over the park.

We are all just bitter again. The best team lost, they can all see that, just the rest of the world who are wrong.

They are back out from behind their hankies and trying to play it into Everton and Man Utd fans who have the nerve to keep on laughing, those naughty fans. They signed Fabfourbeeno or whatever he is called and claim City are bricking it...League sorted. Dig us for having no manager or new signings when they have the best manager ever and have made the two best signings in 'DER WERLD' ...Champions League sorted. Just enjoy it as this loss hurts them. The fact that they truly believe that they performed better than Madrid is the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back