• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said for weeks leading to the final that they’d bottle it, in the tunnel before the game. But to be honest I thought the first one to bottle it would be snake VVD. I never imagined snake Salah would be the first.

OMG, what an utter spanner that man is, goes on about not caring about everton ... followed by this.

darren malone‏ @darrenmalone16 13h13 hours ago
darren malone Retweeted Shan

Yessssssss get in what a player [Poor language removed] you untied scum and you [Poor language removed] on the other side of Stanley park

check out this whopper of a post hahaha you have a kid man! and you're up all night playing FIFA, jesus wept.

darren malone‏ @darrenmalone16 May 25
Jesus 3 am and still no sleep online seasons on FIFA keeping me occupied

nobody is replying or commenting on any of his posts, why actually bother with social media?

How does Fabinho get a work permit.? He's 24 so surely no longer a "young prospect" and has had only 4 caps in over 2 years. Not a member of Brazils WC squad and, as far as I can see, does not have dual nationality.

Wish we could win something......30 years and 1 trophy ,,and we laugh at the shoite... get the feck reallollollollollollollollollol
Totally agree with your sentiments here but just let your imagination run riot.
In thirty years time we end up matching their achievements. All we will get is "we done it first laa".
So essentially we're always in their shadow sof continue to give them cack whenever possible.

They need to close the gap on Spurs and Man Utd before they can even think about City

This is the thing. You'd think they were neck and neck with city and just need a couple of tweaks.
They were closer to Burnley than City ffs.

Can has left. They've lost their best player. Goalies are comical. Salah has just had the season of his life. VVD is a cart horse. Full backs are mid table standard at best. Keita cost £66m now they've qualified for the CL and looks like a £20m player at best. Fabinho us definitely in the second tier of players in that Monaco team.

They'll do well to finish top 6 next year.

Kopite shouts overheard in work over the last 4 hours:

•”It was a conspiracy by ‘YOOFA’ cause they needed Real to win the 3 on the trot.”

•”The league is between City or us next year: Mourinho is finished, Chelsea are crap and (without a hint of irony) Spurs are a one man team.”

•”Can’t stand blues. Proper bitter them.... gutted they didn’t get relegated.”

•Not once heard the Mo Salah song though, which is all I’ve heard for the last few months.

How does Fabinho get a work permit.? He's 24 so surely no longer a "young prospect" and has had only 4 caps in over 2 years. Not a member of Brazils WC squad and, as far as I can see, does not have dual nationality.
The English process
The required percentage of games a player must have played at international level to qualify for work permit varies based on how high up the FIFA rankings their country is.

A player from a nation ranked in the top 10 need only have played 30% of games over the two years preceding the application. This increases to 45% for nations ranked 11-20; 60% for those ranked 21-30; and 75% for those ranked 31-50.

If a player does not meet the criteria, a panel is convened. In contrast to the system employed by the Scottish FA, there is a qualifying points system a player must graduate from first with four points.

The first part relates to the finances involved in any move. If the value of the transfer meets this criteria, a subjective review will then be carried out.

If a player doesn't qualify under the first part, a second set of criteria is used to try and bring a player up to the required threshold. These include other financial criteria, minutes played for their club, or minutes played for their club in continental competitions such as the UEFA Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back