• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was exaggeration to prove a point.

5 of your 9 choices are from well over a decade ago.
Kinda telling if you ask me.

Liverpool have to get this window right ir I'm scared we'll see another Leeds.
I can't see a Leeds happening,Leeds took out a loan of over a 100 million pounds that was bigger than their 80-90 million turnover,soon as they missed 1 year of CL they fell like a house of cards.

Impossible for one of the big 6 PL clubs for that to happen to them,they have massive tv deals,big commercial enterprises,Spurs paying off a 800 million plus stadium (one loan of 400 million has to be payed within 5 years),Chelsea have a billion pound loan their owner can call in within 2 years,United have a debt almost 600 million,arsenal had a stadium debt of over 500 million ( almost payed off now),those clubs are still and will be running and the likes of United Chelsea RS Arsenal have missed out on CL football more than once and that has never restricted or hamstrung them.

The last turnover rankings the only clubs in the top 15 without debt was Bayern Munich,debt is nothing to these clubs with their huge turnovers,paying debt installments and interest for these clubs doesn't even put a dent in their finances.

Benzema and Ronaldo reactions don't believe that just happened on the 2nd goal,contrast that with the defence,they have probably seen it happen in training a few times.

Apparently they have another signing lined by the end of the week,telling that Alisson is playing at Anfield on Friday.

We hear you we see you we all wanna be you.

1DD91D7F-0218-40C2-A9C0-73F869E89B6B.webp

I can't see a Leeds happening,Leeds took out a loan of over a 100 million pounds that was bigger than their 80-90 million turnover,soon as they missed 1 year of CL they fell like a house of cards.

Impossible for one of the big 6 PL clubs for that to happen to them,they have massive tv deals,big commercial enterprises,Spurs paying off a 800 million plus stadium (one loan of 400 million has to be payed within 5 years),Chelsea have a billion pound loan their owner can call in within 2 years,United have a debt almost 600 million,arsenal had a stadium debt of over 500 million ( almost payed off now),those clubs are still and will be running and the likes of United Chelsea RS Arsenal have missed out on CL football more than once and that has never restricted or hamstrung them.

The last turnover rankings the only clubs in the top 15 without debt was Bayern Munich,debt is nothing to these clubs with their huge turnovers,paying debt installments and interest for these clubs doesn't even put a dent in their finances.

Arsenal were massively limited by their loan. Chelsea are a different kettle of fish. United earn far more than the RS.

Interesting times for the RS. Cant think of anyone they could sell for more than they bought them for. Salahs rep will have taken a dive, especially now it transpires the only issue was his shoulder was an ickle bit hurty.

Its a paper thin squad reliant on long balls to pacey Mo. Now he's been found out its going to be a struggle for them.

Id be worris if I were a Liverpool fan.

Arsenal were massively limited by their loan. Chelsea are a different kettle of fish. United earn far more than the RS.

Interesting times for the RS. Cant think of anyone they could sell for more than they bought them for. Salahs rep will have taken a dive, especially now it transpires the only issue was his shoulder was an ickle bit hurty.

Its a paper thin squad reliant on long balls to pacey Mo. Now he's been found out its going to be a struggle for them.

Id be worris if I were a Liverpool fan.

Ok I got it. You do this on purpose. Nice though..

best saying nothing really till we have a team that is as good as them.
they are a few players away from a really decent team(saying that its been that way for decades it seems) , cant see them overtaking city anytime soon, but they are as good as any of the other teams and a better cup team than than most except the final game thankfully.
They will spend big if they get it right a good keeper ect they will do well again sadly, only problem for them is they have a massive jinx as a manager, red version of kenwright never winning f all while either are around.
Depends even with fekir and fabiniho they still need a cb, keeper and striker
If they get decent players in those positions they will close the gap to city.

I've already had a red work colleague on the phone this morning having a moan about the 'cynical' Ramos. When I countered that Tommy Smith and Jimmy Case used to deliberately hurt people, he claimed they were hard men, but were always going for the ball:D:D. This is going to keep us going all summer.

Depends even with fekir and fabiniho they still need a cb, keeper and striker
If they get decent players in those positions they will close the gap to city.

City have depth in squad, even if Liverpool address their weak positions, they won't have bench quality. City is long way off.

I've already had a red work colleague on the phone this morning having a moan about the 'cynical' Ramos. When I countered that Tommy Smith and Jimmy Case used to deliberately hurt people, he claimed they were hard men, but were always going for the ball:D:D. This is going to keep us going all summer.

This is what their not grasping isn't it, Ramos went for the ball and WON it, they need to stop looking at it from a MMA veiw and look at it from a football veiw, no foul, Salah saw his arse and cried off, like when stones had a sore tummy at anfield, bottled it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back