• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying mate? Next year is our year?

Ah the old 'unless you call all their players crap and criticise everything about them, your a closet fan' shout.

If that was our business being done, some on here would be thinking we were going to be challengers to City, even if we had Williams at the back.

They are improving the weakest area of the team, going from workhorses in Henderson/Milner/Wijnaldum to technically much better players.

Ah the old 'unless you call all their players crap and criticise everything about them, your a closet fan' shout.

If that was our business being done, some on here would be thinking we were going to be challengers to City, even if we had Williams at the back.

They are improving the weakest area of the team, going from workhorses in Henderson/Milner/Wijnaldum to technically much better players.

Well, you're a laugh a minute.

Now some kopites are saying that VAR should have been used to on Ramos. If the truth be told, he wouldn’t have even been booked and as for VAR if it had been used against city, they wouldn’t have even got through the tie.
They just cant handle the truth:

EUROPEAN ROYALTY RIPPED TO 'KIN SHREDS THEIR FAKE BIG CLUB

They are still miles off City. Man U and Chelsea will improve too.

My thoughts exactly. This is what we’re up against I’m afraid. They’ll continue to buy top top quality and the gap will increase further. You add Keita, Fabinho and Fekir to what they already have, and an obvious replacement in goal which will undoubtedly come, and they’ll really challenge for the title next season imo.
Hahahahaha.

Thats the annoying thing they can essentially spend £40-50 million on 1 individual player to really boost them up whereas we at present can not do this with the sheer number of additions we need.

Our only hope is to gut the squad, sign 3x genuine £35-40 million top quality players and utilise the loan market/sign 2-3 further bargain players.
When we did spend 45 million quid on a player we bought Iceland who no top club in Europe was no where near signing.

Fabinho should have been let go last year,I know United wanted him but Monaco had gutted half the title winning squad and told him he could leave the following summer,so United bought Matic instead.

I hate the fact the RS have a plan in their recruitment under Klopp,they fill the spots they are weak in and improve a said position every summer,there is no scatter gun approach like we did last summer,they seem to be thought out and precise and they are willing to wait until the said player is available as they did with Keita and Van Dijk.

They could have a midfield 3 of Keita Fekir and Fabinho who are all under 25 years old.

When we did spend 45 million quid on a player we bought Iceland who no top club in Europe was no where near signing.

Fabinho should have been let go last year,I know United wanted him but Monaco had gutted half the title winning squad and told him he could leave the following summer,so United bought Matic instead.

I hate the fact the RS have a plan in their recruitment under Klopp,they fill the spots they are weak in and improve a said position every summer,their is no scatter gun approach like we did last summer,they seem to be thought out and precise and they are willing to wait until the said player is available as they did with Keita and Van Dijk.

They could have a midfield 3 of Keita Fekir and Fabinho who are all under 25 years old.
But still the biggest joke in world football.

anyone got the stones to wear a Real Madrid shirt with Ramos on the back to the next derby match at castle greyskull ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back