• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Weren’t these won in different seasons? FFS

of course they were.
I think it’s a conscious decision of their PR / Marketing team to do this as continued
positive reinforcement of success. They are the two biggest domestic trophies in the world.
The next step is to bombard their customers with emails and social media content in an
effort to get them to take out their credit cards. This type of photo from them has become
the norm lately with various different players. It is not a coincidence.

Honestly, everyone associated with the club is just full on cringe.

Signed off with YWNA & "Hendo"

Just send a text message you helmet.

Oh my Good Lord, I just had the misfortune to read that utter gushing tripe

It's a whisker away from 'In some ways Mario, welcome home' territory, that. 'Dej', 'I miss you already', 'your brothers in Liverpool', 'your amazing family' - when does the RomCom adaptation come out, with Hugh Grant as Hendo and Andi McDowell as Dej?

Amazing double standards as usual.

Utterly baffling that they keep trotting this line out.

We aren't owned by countries or oligarchs... No but your owner is worth 3bn and you've made record profits over the past year as you proudly announced just prior to trying to stick the tea lady on furlough. Hardly the plucky underdog story is it?

Bell ends.

Not really baffling. If nobody ever has the guts to call them out on it, they'll keep parrotting it and it will become 'the truth'. We're dealing with a spineless media and a baffling agenda here. Shocking!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back