• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Don't forget about the agent's fees like they do when they quote their steals deals or the exorbitant wage bill that blows almost everyone else in world football out of the water.

Yet somehow they are the poor man at the table looking at the riches of the lesser (in their eyes) clubs and marvel at how they are managed to cobble such a low cost team together.

Bang on lad, never mind just generally being so financially ingrained within the game that clubs like Chelsea and City needed a massive injection to get to the top, whereas for whatever reason Liverpool's academy can produce bang average players and charge 20+ mil for them because they're one of the old money clubs.

Classic story of old money thinking they're better than new money.

From the BBC article - "Klopp pointed to the post-lockdown form of midfielders Naby Keita and Curtis Jones and the fact Minamino "looks completely different" after settling in since January ..."

I'm guessing that they found out he was asthmatic and put him on the programme with all the others.
How many times do I have to inhale my asthma medicine?

Six times Minimumunimno! Six times!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back