• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

From the BBC article - "Klopp pointed to the post-lockdown form of midfielders Naby Keita and Curtis Jones and the fact Minamino "looks completely different" after settling in since January ..."

I'm guessing that they found out he was asthmatic and put him on the programme with all the others.

Yep, just like Fabinho and Robertson. Disappear for about 6 months whilst you dope up and then suddenly appear from nowhere as one of the best in the league in your position.

Yep, just like Fabinho and Robertson. Disappear for about 6 months whilst you dope up and then suddenly appear from nowhere as one of the best in the league in your position.

These are some amazing drugs that they improve there ability to play in a team, awareness and skill levels.

Its amazing also, that it seems only Liverpool players have access to these drugs and no other footballers and teams do.

These are some amazing drugs that they improve there ability to play in a team, awareness and skill levels.

Its amazing also, that it seems only Liverpool players have access to these drugs and no other footballers and teams do.
I'd say it's the stamina and energy, with the physical changes that's amazing. Access is possibly just being ahead of the curve, or effectively masking it.

I think Bayern and Real were / are at it as well. Some of the quick physical changes in their players are ridiculous and their fitness levels are so different to everyone else. It is no coincidence that these clubs are right at the top at the moment as well.

I know other clubs could do it but it’s illegal and not everyone wants to cheat or risk the healthy of their players.

I'd say it's the stamina and energy, with the physical changes that's amazing. Access is possibly just being ahead of the curve, or effectively masking it.

And yet its only Liverpool which have access to them.

No other team in the world, just Liverpool.

Years ago, i used to laugh at RAWK and the cult fans when United kept winning the league under Fergie's helm.

In there heads, United never won the league because United were the best team. It was because Fergie had something on the FA and had corrupted the refs to make sure United win the league.

I laughed.

Fast forward 10 years and Liverpool never won the league as the best team but because of VAR corruption and doping some secret mega drugs only available to them.

I think Bayern and Real were / are at it as well. Some of the quick physical changes in their players are ridiculous and their fitness levels are so different to everyone else. It is no coincidence that these clubs are right at the top at the moment as well.

I know other clubs could do it but it’s illegal and not everyone wants to cheat or risk the healthy of their players.

The reality is, most elite athletes are doping.

In 1985 we won the league and used the least players , you could make a case that team doped.

It's all fantasy to escape the reality that Liverpool last season were the best team. Accept it and move on.

In 1985 we won the league and used the least players , you could make a case that team doped.

It's all fantasy to escape the reality that Liverpool last season were the best team. Accept it and move on.

It’s quite clear from the % of asthmatic players have in comparison to the % in society and at other clubs that they are doping.

You’re excuse that other clubs are doing doesn’t wash and as much I’m certain all clubs push boundaries, Liverpool and there asthmatic players are pushing it further.

See Bayern and the ridiculous visible physical changes in some of their players as well. I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough a lot of their players are Asthmatic as well.

You’re in denial or extremely naive.

I hear you @Moomin, but I was totally suckered by the US Postal cycle team with Lance Armstrong.

I'm sure the RS arent the only ones having some extra help but to think with the money at stake etc that some aren't pushing boundaries is, well, naive.
The US are as big a bunch of cheats at sport as you could ever see- along with their one-upmanship rivals in Russia. The rs have US owners already involved in sports. They will have experience of and access to the most cutting edge peds available to science. A ped arrives long before the test to reveal it is developed and accepted.

I hear you @Moomin, but I was totally suckered by the US Postal cycle team with Lance Armstrong.

I'm sure the RS arent the only ones having some extra help but to think with the money at stake etc that some aren't pushing boundaries is, well, naive.

On Bluekipper , someone who worked for Lance Armstrong's team part time during the tour de france said i would get sued because i kept saying Lance is on PED's.

The majority of the top 10 during Lance's era cheated as well. The majority got caught at one point because cycling spent money on testing to clean the sport up.

Carlo was at Bayern and Real? Perhaps we'll get some worrying development of asthma and caffeine addiction in our squad too?

I thought it was a widespread rumour that team were on it!

But why on earth would you take the lesson from US Postal that only one team doped or that it was the only reason they won?

Where there is money in sport there is always cheating. The premier league is awash with money and you suspect only one club of doping, it doesnt make sense.

For the record I have literally written a book on doping in sport, we only blame the ones who win, get caught or we dont like anyway.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back