• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

More the fact they had to bring themselves in to it, instead of just promoting the cause.

Ahh I get where you are coming from now!

Yes I agree - however if them promoting it stops a young fan going down that route then it's done it's job (I've had 2 close cousins in the last year commit suicide so anything that highlights the issue is good with me whether it’s that lot or not)

There was a Jarg 'earthquake' down South earlier this week.

Nobody killed or injured, and negligible damage to property.

I bet the mutants were on this like a shot.

'Nobody killed or injured, and negligible damage to property' - nah, they won't be interested in that one then

If someone had been crushed by a falling wall on the other hand - well, especially with the 'Southern earthquake' probably originating in Chelsea, that would be much more like it

These are some amazing drugs that they improve there ability to play in a team, awareness and skill levels.

Its amazing also, that it seems only Liverpool players have access to these drugs and no other footballers and teams do.
Their Ability and skill is no different to many teams in the league in my opinion they cant play it in midfield, they are the stand out team when it comes to running, if there is a more energetic team than them I've not seen it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back