• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Can't even escape the vermin watching last night of the proms. For some strange reason, they have David James sat on his sofa with a Cello draped with a Murder Inc. scarf
YNWA being performed now lol

Coming from a small town in Ireland I don’t have the same vitriol to the RS as most on here as the focus from RS here has always been Man U (recall the ‘95 Cup final and my RS cousins jumping when we beat United). To a lesser extent they focused on Chelsea (Mourinho period) and over the last two years Man City. So we are rarely a target.

But today, a cousin I hadn’t seen since Christmas came round today and said...“do you know, since 2001 I’ve seen my club lift every trophy you can win, some multiple times over, while you’ve seen Everton win absolutely nothing”. I didn’t have any comeback for him.

I have two mates who last week went and did the tour of Anfield.
How can you let tours go ahead and then play behind closed doors ?
We are not doing tours and I’m sure others are not either.

Absolute law to themselves they are.
Ill give a tour of anfield for free. Not the ground ill give a tour of anfield and have a few guest speakers to boot. Recalling the times they used to have a game of heads an volleys on the floodlit stanley park.sorry car park and the community that once was here was the house i was forced from and there was the sweet shop my aunt used to live there and my mate lived over there.

Coming from a small town in Ireland I don’t have the same vitriol to the RS as most on here as the focus from RS here has always been Man U (recall the ‘95 Cup final and my RS cousins jumping when we beat United). To a lesser extent they focused on Chelsea (Mourinho period) and over the last two years Man City. So we are rarely a target.

But today, a cousin I hadn’t seen since Christmas came round today and said...“do you know, since 2001 I’ve seen my club lift every trophy you can win, some multiple times over, while you’ve seen Everton win absolutely nothing”. I didn’t have any comeback for him.
You could point out out he’s only seen it on a television screen (I assume).

not if we win when we win silverware i will get more satisfaction from it than any customer of theirs gets from them winning anything. Im proud to be an everton fan especially the way the club does things off the pitch eitc is one example. Their club has a following the same as the club self righteous obnoxious gimps from top to bottom.chief gimps destroying the area around them for years to build an extension. They have a gimp climb a lampost an try to toss his limp self off, a group of gimps push a wall and none have been brought to account where is justice for the 39,spread covid like it was a winning lottery ticket and think history can be erased and re written to suit a narrative like what happens in the past was as they say when they say delusional gimps. My comeback is say nothing they dont matter

Just tell him to f""" off, it works for me

Win back to back titles? Who cares if they did? These titles dont count. Last season didn't count, and this season will be remembered with revulsion in a few years time.

I cant be arsed with football at present, and many others cant. I'll watch Everton tomorrow but I honestly cant be arsed.

If Everton were winning titles right now, I and many others would be saying (and certainly thinking): "FFS, we wait ages to be the best again and it's 'kin rubbish. Football is dead and NOW we win the title? Why us?!"

you could add that they indeed have an impressive trophy haul, but also a dark history of social cleansing areas around their stadium, corporate endorsed racial abuse, having an entire country expelled from euro competitions and been involved in more deaths at football games than any other club. Pat on the back lads, well done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back