• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They’ll stay in families then season tickets, nobody’s giving them up. They’ll be passed down between kids in Somerset for the rest of eternity

Ah yes, got you. I'll be honest, I think if they had a spell of even 10 years of struggling they see attendences dwindle. It's astonishing to have so few local fans. I mean forget your top clubs, even relatively mediocre ones will have far more local support than that. It's pitiful. Tranmere may have more local supporters than they do.

5 subs available and Klopp used all 5 to protect his players..

Oh no he used only 2 and the 2nd was in the 90th minute

Absolutely brilliant from Herr Shipman isn't it?! He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Cryarsed from here to Jupiter about the need to protect his "lovely boys" so he needs more subs, then as soon as he can make his 5 subs against what was effectively a pub team, he jibs it off and runs their kneecaps off again?!?

Id say he was a wum, but I just think he's a bit thick.

Who's betting the media won't challenge him on his (lack of) actions?

I mean walking off was stupid, especially over gravel (and probably made it worse) but hobbling off and continuing to play football for 5+ minutes afterwards are different thing. Also allowing a lad to keep training for months after, without surgery or sufficient rest is gross negligence. If Thiago is crocked it's entirely on that idiot Klopp and his medical team.

It all seems very very fishy to me as well. Apparently the scan showed he was ok, but also things weren't ok. Was it Dr Schrodinger doing the
Im Convinced klopp medical team sign off whatever he says , liverpool's players are only ones that can have covid for 2 or 3 days then no sign of it at all, karius was diagnosed with concussion 2 months after he suffered a defeat.

A
Wenger too, it's almost like being successful adds to the fixture congestion!!!!
and synonymous with being a tit in the media. See pressure is on at these clubs and the managers want to win. So they kick off when it doesn’t go their way. At Ev the next club is around the corner and there’s no pressure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back