• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Bit tasteless that considering what actually happened to the poor fella after it.

Not a fan of posts like that

What's ridiculous is that someone was so selfish, in the middle of a pandemic, to climb a lamppost, in a mankini to start singing at the top to show off to a crowd.

No doubt he got well looked after by our exceptional NHS. I'd imagine it was exactly what they didnt need at this moment in time. Those heroes are the real victims in that selfish cretins stupid behaviour.

Na in all seriousness

There is a serious amount of hate in here. It is very very negative at times. It's not even banter its beyond that.

I'm not sure how you think it can even be a suitable place for a balanced discussion.

I will agree that Liverpool have more out of towners compared to Everton. But when we start getting into the territory of there being more blues in the city I cant listen to that because we both know the truth living here.

I'm all for sensible discussions but I'm not going to openly agree with lies.

So is this you admitting you are a red?

What's ridiculous is that someone was so selfish, in the middle of a pandemic, to climb a lamppost, in a mankini to start singing at the top to show off to a crowd.

No doubt he got well looked after by our exceptional NHS. I'd imagine it was exactly what they didnt need at this moment in time. Those heroes are the real victims in that selfish cretins stupid behaviour.

Him taking offence to that picture shows them up perfectly, I don't know which motto best sums it up
'Always the victim, its NEVER your fault' or 'offended by everything, ashamed of nothing'

I try not to indulge them too far mate, as it must get boring for most reading.

They all ask the same things, in the same way. It's kind of sweet how obsessed a group of losers are so obsessed by someone who posts on a football forum.
As long as you’re not from Sunderland mate ?
I’d have to change my opinion on you and that would be weird as I love the fact that the RS seem to hate you !

Personally I think fact checking is important in all threads. Even more so if it involves coronavirus. Look at Trumps America in which fact checking has been thrown out the window by Republicans as long is it is an attack on Democrats.

As a forum is that really where we want to go. Any lie is okay as long is an attack on Liverpool or it's fans. Sounds a bit like Germany in the thirties.
If you don't like it here, you can always just (really bad word) off.
No offence.

Me?

Oh I live in a small village called Clapton in Gordano. Near Bristol.

My Mum and Dad moved down to a place called Portishead from Neston when I was about 6. I grew up, football wise, following Bristol City, but Dad always reminded me of my real roots. We both loved it when Big Joe scored 4 for Bristol on his debut for them.

Probably seen Everton away from Goodison more times than at home. Deffo seen them at Ashton Gate probably more than any Blue on earth.

Yet, despite all that, Kopites are still, and will remain so, the absolute pits of a support base. Dont take my word it, ask any forum.
Wool.
Please don't ban me.

If you don't like it here, you can always just (really bad word) off.
No offence.
That sounds remarkably like what Trump supporters are currently saying and what was said in Germany in the 30s. Moderate Republicans are currently being labelled as traitors to the cause and in the 30s anyone who complained about what was happening was labelled a Jew sympathizer.

Anyone who doesn't go along with the vile abuse and constant attacks is labelled a Red. This thread should be about humour and about poking fun at our neighbours. Instead, we get terms like 'mutants', 'murder inc', 'racists' and the like.

That is far from funny. Fail to sink in to the gutter and you get labelled a red.

That sounds remarkably like what Trump supporters are currently saying and what was said in Germany in the 30s. Moderate Republicans are currently being labelled as traitors to the cause and in the 30s anyone who complained about what was happening was labelled a Jew sympathizer.

Anyone who doesn't go along with the vile abuse and constant attacks is labelled a Red. This thread should be about humour and about poking fun at our neighbours. Instead, we get terms like 'mutants', 'murder inc', 'racists' and the like.

That is far from funny. Fail to sink in to the gutter and you get labelled a red.
I repeat, you can always just (bad word) off if you don't like it.
All rs fans are murdering, mutant, racists.
Was that humorous enough for you?

Do you lecture the mutants on rawk about what they call us too?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back