• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

@Hello there 1983 trying to plant his flag and claim his scouseness

liverpool3.png

No. We are giggling that only 6000 RS STH in the LCR could be arsed going to a match. 25000 Blues entered our ballot.

Maybe local RS have cottoned on to being customers, are fed up being priced out of going/getting tickets cos they wont be rinsed at the club shop.

Me? Not a clue. Might as well live on Mars me.
The Everton ballot only started yesterday and runs until tomorrow. So are you sure about 25,000 or is that just based on the hoax post.

The Everton ballot only started yesterday and runs until tomorrow. So are you sure about 25,000 or is that just based on the hoax post.

Thats the amount the club said they were contacting, apparently. And actually, I have no idea when they started it.

Should we stop the count?

I do know the RS figure of respondents came from the RS though.

Bit tasteless that considering what actually happened to the poor fella after it.

Not a fan of posts like that

So we've got the 'I'm off', 'Just ban me', a bit of self depreciation laughing at the image of the fan crying to try and endear yourself and now trying to take the moral high ground.

Must be nearing a full house, eyes down guys.

But in the city overall, there are more Liverpool fans. I grew up in Wavertree and then moved to Aigburth later on. I was outnumbered in school and now in the work place compared to reds 10-1.

But I dont see any shame in it tbh, weve always been the underdog. It actually makes me feel unique in that sense considering the success of Liverpool and my family all supporting them.
FFS. Don't care who you support but you're clearly a young lad who needs to read up on his history.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back