• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Are you seriously invoking the horrors of Germany in the 30's, to some poeple commenting on Liverpool not having many local fans. It might be best to pack it in I think.
It isn't people commenting on local fans. It is people like yourself seizing on anything that confirms your prejudices even when you have been told it was hoax.

You jumped on a lie and now refuse to admit you were misled, with your rationale being that the truth doesn't matter if it gives you an opportunity to try and attack another group.

I think Germany in the 30s is a perfect example of where people like yourself try and take things in this thread. You just love to peddle hatred. Another example is to try and dehumanize people and to try and portray them as a different breed or race.

Some insults used on this thread are absolutely disgusting, just imagine if those terms were used towards people of a different race, gender, nationality or sexual orientation. It has become an absolute cess pit because of people like you. All in the name of supposedly having a laugh at Liverpool fans. To me there seems to be very little humour and an extraordinary amount of hatred.

Your latest interest seems to be where supporters come from so please answer where you come from and where you live.

any scousers in here?
Mate no arguement here. Several posters came for me not the other way round.

I'm just laughing at the amount of none scousers there are in here arguing this cause.

What's the everton ratio of local and none local fans btw? Is it similar to this forum?

Honestly mate lets just have a frank discussion.

Why as an opposition fan do you not just come on here and try and have a balanced debate rather than pretend to be something you're not. It just gets the response that you've witnessed when instead we could have just been upfront about the whole thing and avoided this silliness.

I mean keep up this story of being a blue if you like but it's about as believable as that fella a few posts back not having to sign a register.

It isn't people commenting on local fans. It is people like yourself seizing on anything that confirms your prejudices even when you have been told it was hoax.

You jumped on a lie and now refuse to admit you were misled, with your rationale being that the truth doesn't matter if it gives you an opportunity to try and attack another group.

I think Germany in the 30s is a perfect example of where people like yourself try and take things in this thread. You just love to peddle hatred. Another example is to try and dehumanize people and to try and portray them as a different breed or race.

Some insults used on this thread are absolutely disgusting, just imagine if those terms were used towards people of a different race, gender, nationality or sexual orientation. It has become an absolute cess pit because of people like you. All in the name of supposedly having a laugh at Liverpool fans. To me there seems to be very little humour and an extraordinary amount of hatred.

Your latest interest seems to be where supporters come from so please answer where you come from and where you live.
Bit hysterical m8

Do you think there are balanced discussions in here?

All seems one way to me

The discussions become background music when someone is in the thread pretending to support a team that they clearly don't. I'm happy to debate it with you but try a little honesty first.

I'd rather not ban you as you appear to be able to hold a conversation, but the first step needs to be to own up.

Honestly mate lets just have a frank discussion.

Why as an opposition fan do you not just come on here and try and have a balanced debate rather than pretend to be something you're not. It just gets the response that you've witnessed when instead we could have just been upfront about the whole thing and avoided this silliness.

I mean keep up this story of being a blue if you like but it's about as believable as that fella a few posts back not having to sign a register.
Na in all seriousness

There is a serious amount of hate in here. It is very very negative at times. It's not even banter its beyond that.

I'm not sure how you think it can even be a suitable place for a balanced discussion.

I will agree that Liverpool have more out of towners compared to Everton. But when we start getting into the territory of there being more blues in the city I cant listen to that because we both know the truth living here.

I'm all for sensible discussions but I'm not going to openly agree with lies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back