• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Why are you quoting things from me and adding things in I haven't said? Thats a pretty poor way to behave don't you think?

It also wouldn't be ironic for someone to inform you of how many local supporters each team had if they were either from, or not from the city. It doesn't have any relevance to the discussion, and you may want to look up what "irony" means (just a piece of education advice).
Just a typo that mate. Not used to arguing with people over forums.
Why are you quoting things from me and adding things in I haven't said? Thats a pretty poor way to behave don't you think?

It also wouldn't be ironic for someone to inform you of how many local supporters each team had if they were either from, or not from the city. It doesn't have any relevance to the discussion, and you may want to look up what "irony" means (just a piece of education advice).

Personally I think fact checking is important in all threads. Even more so if it involves coronavirus. Look at Trumps America in which fact checking has been thrown out the window by Republicans as long is it is an attack on Democrats.

As a forum is that really where we want to go. Any lie is okay as long is an attack on Liverpool or it's fans. Sounds a bit like Germany in the thirties.

Wasnt a lie though. Unless Liverpool were doing the lying.

Everyone knows the LCR is in tier 2; Which includes L post codes. Plenty of reasons to get bent out of shape these days, a "Laugh at Liverpool" thread seems an strange choice.

I think it's unusual that you have made a fuss about a specific team having less local season ticket holders. So you obviously do think being none local is relevant. It's interesting that you wont answer the question, you could lie and make things easier?

I think it's unusual that you have made a fuss about a specific team having less local season ticket holders. So you obviously do think being none local is relevant. It's interesting that you wont answer the question, you could lie and make things easier?

In a Laugh at Liverpool thread, loads are laughing at them cos only 6000 STH in the LCR are arsed about going to a game.

It is interesting that the poster you seem most engaged with in a "where do you live" bore fest, is one who is regularly referenced else where.

Personally I think fact checking is important in all threads. Even more so if it involves coronavirus. Look at Trumps America in which fact checking has been thrown out the window by Republicans as long is it is an attack on Democrats.

As a forum is that really where we want to go. Any lie is okay as long is an attack on Liverpool or it's fans. Sounds a bit like Germany in the thirties.

Are you seriously invoking the horrors of Germany in the 30's, to some poeple commenting on Liverpool not having many local fans. It might be best to pack it in I think.

Just a typo that mate. Not used to arguing with people over forums.

Don't worry, I won't hold it against you as I'm not the hate driven individual you rather naively accused me of being. It happens, but try to avoid doing it in the future if you can. I should add though, have you got enough about you to apologise for your conduct? Or are you not going to bother with that?

Last edited:
Wasnt a lie though. Unless Liverpool were doing the lying.

Everyone knows the LCR is in tier 2; Which includes L post codes. Plenty of reasons to get bent out of shape these days, a "Laugh at Liverpool" thread seems an strange choice.
The point though is that there are other postcodes such as CH and WA that also form part of the Liverpool City Region. Someone reading this thread who lives in those postcodes could easily of thought they were excluded from applying for tickets for the Chelsea game, or other subsequent games.

That is where disinformation has a negative effect.

Trump, Germany in the 30's, you're an absolute loon. lol

In a Laugh at Liverpool thread, loads are laughing at them cos only 6000 STH in the LCR are arsed about going to a game.

It is interesting that the poster you seem most engaged with in a "where do you live" bore fest, is one who is regularly referenced else where.

And has been been very open about where he lives. Its not a secret, but it's also not adding much.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back