• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

The 1 in 4 chance refers to the 500 out of 2000. 1500 are for general admission.

It isnt referring to scouse and none scouse fans. Otherwise the other 3 quarters mentioned would be mean none L postcodes. Which if you read a little bit lower makes it clear only liverpool is being considered.

It clearly says the GA fans, (1500) have a 1 in 4 chance of a ticket in the ballot.

4 X 1500 = 6000.

The 1 in 4 chance refers to the 500 out of 2000. 1500 are for general admission.

It isnt referring to scouse and none scouse fans. Otherwise the other 3 quarters mentioned would be mean none L postcodes. Which if you read a little bit lower makes it clear only liverpool is being considered.

How thick are you?

6000 met the criteria, season ticket holders with an L postcode.

I'll add in, you/they don't have more local fans. You seem to have got into a bit of a tizzy with that point of order. No idea if the reports on the numbers are valid or not, but Ive yet to see you produce something that clarifies it's not true.

Either way, if we hold the view, that a fan is someone who goes to watch the team regularly, then Everton have got more local ST holders than Liverpool, whatever we think of latest set of figures that have been produced. Telling the truth is not a crime. Thats what most Kopites can't get their you'
You have literally just called me a loser because you think I'm a red. Actually being called a red is an attack in itself personally.

You leave yourself open to the situation of looking silly because you've posted something as fact from someone on this forum who has actually posted it as a piss take. Communication for you ay.

Mate, I wouldnt argue that in Evertons total fans base the share of locals is more than the none locals due to success and marketing over the years.

But in the city overall, there are more Liverpool fans. I grew up in Wavertree and then moved to Aigburth later on. I was outnumbered in school and now in the work place compared to reds 10-1.

But I dont see any shame in it tbh, weve always been the underdog. It actually makes me feel unique in that sense considering the success of Liverpool and my family all supporting them.

Maybe given my family situation I dont have the hate you seem to have mate which blinds your logic.

A survey was actually made by our own club that shows they have more fans in the city:

It seems like you didnt actually grow up in Liverpool with some of the stuff you are saying.

Can I ask Catcher where are you actually from?

How thick are you?

6000 met the criteria, season ticket holders with an L postcode.
Please stop posting disinformation. An 'L' postcode has nothing to do with it.

The criteria are to do with the Liverpool City Region. That is all that matters in regard to the Coronavirus tiers. To attend a match at Goodison or Anfield you have to reside in the Liverpool city region. That includes parts of the Wirral that have a CH postcode and Halton and St Helens parts of which have WA postcodes.

The criteria are to do with the Liverpool City Region. That is all that matters in regard to the Coronavirus tiers. To attend a match at Goodison or Anfield you have to reside in the Liverpool city region. That includes parts of the Wirral that have a CH postcode and Halton and St Helens parts of which have WA postcodes.

But it was still only 6000 who wanted to be in the ballot.

You have literally just called me a loser because you think I'm a red. Actually being called a red is an attack in itself personally.

You leave yourself open to the situation of looking silly because you've posted something as fact from someone on this forum who has actually posted it as a piss take. Communication for you ay.

Mate, I wouldnt argue that in Evertons total fans base the share of locals is more than the none locals due to success and marketing over the years.

But in the city overall, there are more Liverpool fans. I grew up in Wavertree and then moved to Aigburth later on. I was outnumbered in school and now in the work place compared to reds 10-1.

But I dont see any shame in it tbh, weve always been the underdog. It actually makes me feel unique in that sense considering the success of Liverpool and my family all supporting them.

Maybe given my family situation I dont have the hate you seem to have mate which blinds your logic.

A survey was actually made by our own club that shows they have more fans in the city:

It seems like you didnt actually grow up in Liverpool with some of the stuff you are saying.

Mad that you don’t see any shame in supporting the club that didn’t commit mass murder, set fire to posted buildings because they were blue, stab eachother after winning a cup, kill a fella in front of his kids after a CL final, smash one out at a load of cheering kids in Spain etc etc

mad

So what you’re saying, is after casting the net even further than originally thought , there’s still only 6000 season ticket holders in a 20 mile radius of anfield?

Interesting.

We all are, but the point is none of them go the games.

But it was still only 6000 who wanted to be in the ballot.
The 6000 is correct. The issue is muddying the waters regarding Coronavirus tiers. It is crucial that the correct information is posted regarding the tiers. The government has done it's usual terrible job of getting a cohesive message out there and people are confused.

It is being left to the NHS and the local authorities to get the correct messages out there. The tiers are based on regions and not postcodes.

Inappropriate Language
@Hello there 1983's I'm not a red Manifesto

- Join forum and dispute facts about reds players (throw in that you're glad Van Dijk was injured to throw off the scent)
- Post only in Liverpool thread apart from that one time you decide to venture to the Everton forum and criticise Ancelloti
- Back to Liverpool thread to provide research that shows the reds have a bigger fan base in Liverpool than Everton
- Act hurt at being accused of being a red, despite all the posting history pointing to it.

Bore off shithead.

So what you’re saying, is after casting the net even further than originally thought , there’s still only 6000 season ticket holders in a 20 mile radius of anfield?

Interesting.
To be honest I am not interested in the point scoring or so-called banter. What matters is that people know how the tier system works and even more crucially what tier they are in and what rules they should be following.

@Hello there 1983's I'm not a red Manifesto

- Join forum and dispute facts about reds players (throw in that you're glad Van Dijk was injured to throw off the scent)
- Post only in Liverpool thread apart from that one time you decide to venture to the Everton forum and criticise Ancelloti
- Back to Liverpool thread to provide research that shows the reds have a bigger fan base in Liverpool than Everton
- Act hurt at being accused of being a red, despite all the posting history pointing to it.

Bore off shithead.
I'm off mate.

Inabit. Had enough of the abuse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back