• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Because it had clear disinformation about the coronavirus tier system. Sadly no one challenged that.

I don't understand what you mean? Liverpool city regions are tier 2, only those RS fans living in Liverpool city regions will be allowed to attend the game. If you could point out the disinformation then I could see the point you're trying to make.

Because it had clear disinformation about the coronavirus tier system. Sadly no one challenged that.
If you’re looking at anywhere other than the official channels for covid information then I don’t know what to say. If you’re looking at some random blokes Twitter for covid information then you probably shouldn’t be allowed out in society on your own and you’re probably part of the reason it spread like wildfire in this country.

Imagine signing up to an Everton forum to talk about coronavirus advice when your team forced through the A.Madrid game during a Spanish quarantine , caused loads of deaths, then had a massive street party, caused loads more, then got the entire city stuck in full lockdown.

That was UEFA's fault mate because they agreed with the RS to let the game go ahead instead of telling them they wouldn't allow it to go ahead. :hayee:

It is inexcusable to post disinformation regarding Coronavirus at the moment. We are at a key point in the fight, we desperately need as many people as possible to get vaccinated.

This hoax perfectly illustrates how easy it is to spread conspiracy theories and disinformation. A post on Twitter gets picked on a forum, then spreads to this forum and no one bothers to fact-check it because it claims to quote an article from a respected source and away we go.

That is how the myths peddled by anti-vaxxers spreads and why you get people setting fire to 5G masts. Myths that cost people their lives.

The sad thing is that posters on here who should know better jumped on it because it fed their prejudices. It was the usual suspects, ironically posters who largely don't reside in Liverpool.

How long would it have taken those posters to actually google the story and find that it was a hoax.
You feeling like a victim mush

He hasnt reported it mate.

Check Azuls Twitter replies. Hes admitted it. Tactical Times have just confirmed too.

Bit of a mad forum this, get attacked for being objective.

If you've got reds in the family like I have you need info to check out before you start using it against them for banter otherwise you leave yourself open to situations like this.

I'm pretty sure Joyce confirmed it, said about 4 ties the number of tickets they were above aparently. Seems a bit low to be fair.

I'm not sure who's "attacking" you? You were just asked a question. Attacking is what Liverpool supporters do to Evertonians, not the other way. You might want to develop a thicker skin.

And what situation am I leaving myself open to?

They've got loads of scummy supporters who have attacked our city. Mcvey, Dorries, May, Rees Mogg etc. Not a single red has had the basic decency to apologise to the harm their fans have caused our city. They're scum and need to be called out as such.

He hasnt reported it mate.

Check Azuls Twitter replies. Hes admitted it. Tactical Times have just confirmed too.

Bit of a mad forum this, get attacked for being objective.

If you've got reds in the family like I have you need info to check out before you start using it against them for banter otherwise you leave yourself open to situations like this.

I'll add in, you/they don't have more local fans. You seem to have got into a bit of a tizzy with that point of order. No idea if the reports on the numbers are valid or not, but Ive yet to see you produce something that clarifies it's not true.

Either way, if we hold the view, that a fan is someone who goes to watch the team regularly, then Everton have got more local ST holders than Liverpool, whatever we think of latest set of figures that have been produced. Telling the truth is not a crime. Thats what most Kopites can't get their heads around.

Got undercover crimson crud arguing amongst themselves in here.

Mad place this.

The sad part is, they'd have planned this mission for weeks. Been bragging to each other from their mums spare bedrooms for weeks on end about what they were going to do. Everytime they try, and they speak to someone outside of their weird little cult they just get exposed and laughed at. It's like being back at school for them, where they were the kid who got their heads shoved down the toilet most days. Sad, pitiable losers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back