• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

The City’s all ours, the City’s all ours

No wonder they don’t want our magnificent new stadium on the banks of the Royal blue Mersey.
We are everything they are not.
Their motto is this means more, nothing could be further from the truth.
They are customers who will never know the real heartache of defeat, nor the real joy of victory.
Poor losers and even poorer winners...see below

Shame with those figures.

That's what happens to the Liverpools, Uniteds, Barcas and Madrids of this world. Global fanbase prioritised over locals.

They certainly have more local fans in the city, but not in the stadium.

Well you don't have more local fans, in fact youve got about 20% of the match going fans as to your rivals.

And I can assure you mate, United, Barcelona and Madrid have got more than 5,000 local match going fans. You're probably the club with the smallest local support in the entire league. But I suppose having your Jacob Rees Moggs, your Michael Howards, your Richard Tice's etc who all absolutely despise the city and it's people makes up for it. Thats the real winner.

A tiny minority in your own city, but tory fans all over the rest of the country.

Last edited:
Well you don't have more local fans, in fact youve got about 20% of tmhe match going fans as to your rivals.

And I can assure you mate, United, Barcelona and Madrid have got more than 5,000 local match going fans. You're probably the club with the smallest local support in the entire league. But I suppose having your Jacob Rees Moggs, your Michael Howards, your Richard Tice's etc who all absolutely despise the city and it's people makes up for it. Thats the real winner.

A tiny minority in your own city, but tory fans all over the rest of the country.
Boom, Fox hunting horrors

Boom, Fox hunting horrors

Imagine using the fact you've got Jacob Rees Mogg as a fan as a come back to having next to no local scouse fans. Like in what world are you winning when thats your retort.

And it has nothing to do with success either. They sign posted themselves as a racist club who hate scousers years ago, and have rode that bandwagon ever since.

I can't believe how gullible some people are. The 'L' postcode doesn't mean anything, neither does Merseyside, in relation to who can attend Liverpool or Everton games. Tier 2 is for the whole of the whole of the Liverpool City Region. That includes Halton, St Helens and the Wirral. Large swathes of those areas do not have 'L' postcodes.

As for the Financial Times having access to season ticket holders by postcode date. Haven't people heard of data protection legislation.

The whole thing looks like a hoax to me, a very poor hoax at that.

Tell that to the numerous RS fans whose heads are falling off all over the gaff.

RS (from devon) couldnt pull back a few yards...
All that because he couldn't go back a couple of yards. Also, the other guy was a grade A **** too. Probably sit next together in the kop this weekend if they can get one of the local 5000 fans to sell them a pair.

Well you don't have more local fans, in fact youve got about 20% of the match going fans as to your rivals.

I'm a blue mate.

It's just been confirmed it's all a hoax anyway so no point arguing with me about it. Check the incorrect source on Twitter.

So much animosity

RS (from devon) couldnt pull back a few yards...

I think we've all wanted to do that to a Kopite as well. Notice how he was giving it the big one to a woman, in that nerdy, I was bullied at school way they all have, and the moment a man turns up and has a word he sh1ts himself and goes grassing to the police. They're absolute vermin.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back