• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I was the same roydo in thinking that was low. If the club copy the RS on how they have gone about it then we should in all reality get an idea of our local support, that's if the RS total is true.

I mean ours feels about right. And its common knowledge that our ST numbers are higher than theirs, cos of their business model. That would explain a small difference.

I would also be quite happy to concede that they do have more customers in the wider UK, than we have supporters. Cos its true.

And the data base both clubs have would be a pretty basic excel thing; pretty easy to extrapolate certain postcodes.

It will all come out in the wash, and maybe for some weird reason, most of their ST are indeed outside the L postcode.

For us, a minimum of 91% (1820, could be more depending on the hospitality take up) to go to season ticket holders, 9% to hospitality and other. Entry to ballot from 5 o'clock today till midnight Friday, only season ticket holders living in the city region, those successful will know by next Monday, tickets sent out on line.

The City’s all ours, the City’s all ours

No wonder they don’t want our magnificent new stadium on the banks of the Royal blue Mersey.
We are everything they are not.
Their motto is this means more, nothing could be further from the truth.
They are customers who will never know the real heartache of defeat, nor the real joy of victory.

The replies :lol:

Well and truly volleyed the big red hornets nest there, hasn't he? :lol:

LFC-3.jpg

I can't believe how gullible some people are. The 'L' postcode doesn't mean anything, neither does Merseyside, in relation to who can attend Liverpool or Everton games. Tier 2 is for the whole of the whole of the Liverpool City Region. That includes Halton, St Helens and the Wirral. Large swathes of those areas do not have 'L' postcodes.

As for the Financial Times having access to season ticket holders by postcode date. Haven't people heard of data protection legislation.

The whole thing looks like a hoax to me, a very poor hoax at that.

I can't believe how gullible some people are. The 'L' postcode doesn't mean anything, neither does Merseyside, in relation to who can attend Liverpool or Everton games. Tier 2 is for the whole of the whole of the Liverpool City Region. That includes Halton, St Helens and the Wirral. Large swathes of those areas do not have 'L' postcodes.

As for the Financial Times having access to season ticket holders by postcode date. Haven't people heard of data protection legislation.

*sniffs*

Hmmmmmmm

Whose name and number have you got on the back of your shirt this season mate?

Lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back