• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I can't believe how gullible some people are. The 'L' postcode doesn't mean anything, neither does Merseyside, in relation to who can attend Liverpool or Everton games. Tier 2 is for the whole of the whole of the Liverpool City Region. That includes Halton, St Helens and the Wirral. Large swathes of those areas do not have 'L' postcodes.

As for the Financial Times having access to season ticket holders by postcode date. Haven't people heard of data protection legislation.

The whole thing looks like a hoax to me, a very poor hoax at that.

Frothing at the mouth like Jamie Carragher.

I can't believe how gullible some people are. The 'L' postcode doesn't mean anything, neither does Merseyside, in relation to who can attend Liverpool or Everton games. Tier 2 is for the whole of the whole of the Liverpool City Region. That includes Halton, St Helens and the Wirral. Large swathes of those areas do not have 'L' postcodes.

As for the Financial Times having access to season ticket holders by postcode date. Haven't people heard of data protection legislation.

The whole thing looks like a hoax to me, a very poor hoax at that.

Why?

If they are only having fans in the kop, why have a ballot for the whole ground?
I read somewhere that EFC while balloting all the STH with the proper postcode will only be opening the upper gwladys st and the top balcony...I actually think that if the club could get out of doing it they would as its more trouble than its worth

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back