• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

You have literally just called me a loser because you think I'm a red. Actually being called a red is an attack in itself personally.

You leave yourself open to the situation of looking silly because you've posted something as fact from someone on this forum who has actually posted it as a piss take. Communication for you ay.

Mate, I wouldnt argue that in Evertons total fans base the share of locals is more than the none locals due to success and marketing over the years.

But in the city overall, there are more Liverpool fans. I grew up in Wavertree and then moved to Aigburth later on. I was outnumbered in school and now in the work place compared to reds 10-1.

But I dont see any shame in it tbh, weve always been the underdog. It actually makes me feel unique in that sense considering the success of Liverpool and my family all supporting them.

Maybe given my family situation I dont have the hate you seem to have mate which blinds your logic.

A survey was actually made by our own club that shows they have more fans in the city:

It seems like you didnt actually grow up in Liverpool with some of the stuff you are saying.

Can I ask Catcher where are you actually from?

I didn't call you a loser, I said the reds who come on here are generally losers. No idea if you are or are not a red.

There's lots more ST holders from the Liverpool area who support Everton than Liverpool.

I don't hate anyone mate. I tend to leave that anger to Liverpool fans, I'm a very zen and open minded individual.

The survey you mention has been rejected by the CEO as rubbish, and the alleged sample size is 2000, so you can't generalise from it.

What stuff am I saying that leads you believe I didn't grow up in Liverpool, and why would my upbringing be of concern to you? Seems a bit of a funny question to ask.

The 6000 is correct. The issue is muddying the waters regarding Coronavirus tiers. It is crucial that the correct information is posted regarding the tiers. The government has done it's usual terrible job of getting a cohesive message out there and people are confused.

It is being left to the NHS and the local authorities to get the correct messages out there. The tiers are based on regions and not postcodes.
I doubt anyone is relying on this thread for their COVID-19 information tbh mate.

@Hello there 1983's I'm not a red Manifesto

- Join forum and dispute facts about reds players (throw in that you're glad Van Dijk was injured to throw off the scent)
- Post only in Liverpool thread apart from that one time you decide to venture to the Everton forum and criticise Ancelloti
- Back to Liverpool thread to provide research that shows the reds have a bigger fan base in Liverpool than Everton
- Act hurt at being accused of being a red, despite all the posting history pointing to it.

Bore off shithead.

It does seem a very strange course of action. Seems an odd lad, who has got massively upset because Everton have more fans than Liverpool in Liverpool. They make up for it with the Rees Mogg demographic though.

The 6000 is correct. The issue is muddying the waters regarding Coronavirus tiers. It is crucial that the correct information is posted regarding the tiers. The government has done it's usual terrible job of getting a cohesive message out there and people are confused.

It is being left to the NHS and the local authorities to get the correct messages out there. The tiers are based on regions and not postcodes.

I really do think you are rather missing the point of the debate here mate.

I'm off mate.

Inabit. Had enough of the abuse.

tenor.gif

I didn't call you a loser, I said the reds who come on here are generally losers. No idea if you are or are not a red.

There's lots more ST holders from the Liverpool area who support Everton than Liverpool.

I don't hate anyone mate. I tend to leave that anger to Liverpool fans, I'm a very zen and open minded individual.

The survey you mention has been rejected by the CEO as rubbish, and the alleged sample size is 2000, so you can't generalise from it.

What stuff am I saying that leads you believe I didn't grow up in Liverpool, and why would my upbringing be of concern to you? Seems a bit of a funny question to ask.

If you grew up
Hahahahah slander.
Are you bottling it already? Are you not going to try and defend your attempted slander on me? I am a bit disappointed by your effort.
He comes on, tells a few lies, gets corrected, then goes off crying to mum. Normally they have a bit of a better go than that. Pitiable effort that.

Only reason I asked where you are from mate is because you seem to be confused by the demographic in Liverpool.

Also, it would be quite ironic having someone criticise a fan base for having less local season ticket holders who is not actually from the city themselves...so come on then, where are you from?

Like if you worked for Liverpool football club and thought you were going to be furloughed, then you weren't.

If you grew up

Only reason I asked where you are from mate is because you seem to be confused by the demographic in Liverpool.

Also, it would be quite ironic having someone criticise a fan base for having less local season ticket holders who is not actually from the city themselves...so come on then, where are you from?

Why are you quoting things from me and adding things in I haven't said? Thats a pretty poor way to behave don't you think?

It also wouldn't be ironic for someone to inform you of how many local supporters each team had if they were either from, or not from the city. It doesn't have any relevance to the discussion, and you may want to look up what "irony" means (just a piece of education advice).

In the covid threads, sure. In this one we laugh at Liverpool.
Personally I think fact checking is important in all threads. Even more so if it involves coronavirus. Look at Trumps America in which fact checking has been thrown out the window by Republicans as long is it is an attack on Democrats.

As a forum is that really where we want to go. Any lie is okay as long is an attack on Liverpool or it's fans. Sounds a bit like Germany in the thirties.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back