• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

The point though is that there are other postcodes such as CH and WA that also form part of the Liverpool City Region. Someone reading this thread who lives in those postcodes could easily of thought they were excluded from applying for tickets for the Chelsea game, or other subsequent games.

That is where disinformation has a negative effect.

They have all been written to mate. Both clubs have.

I think it's unusual that you have made a fuss about a specific team having less local season ticket holders. So you obviously do think being none local is relevant. It's interesting that you wont answer the question, you could lie and make things easier?

How have I "made a fuss about it"? Would you be able to explain that?

As for where I am from, I have answered this multiple times, so you can check back and see that. I'm not sure it has any relevance to the discussion at hand, or the rest of the posters really need to waste time seeing my location history. Vain though I may be, I am not the subject of the discussion here, so lets keep it to the topic hey? (And if you want to know about my location history, you can check back and find it anyway, there's no secret).

The point though is that there are other postcodes such as CH and WA that also form part of the Liverpool City Region. Someone reading this thread who lives in those postcodes could easily of thought they were excluded from applying for tickets for the Chelsea game, or other subsequent games.

That is where disinformation has a negative effect.
Unless you live 500 metres from the ground you're actually not allowed in to the game. And you must have lived there for 20 years or more. Harsh but that's the new normal now mate.

As for where I am from, I have answered this multiple times, so you can check back and see that. I'm not sure it has any relevance to the discussion at hand, or the rest of the posters really need to waste time seeing my location history. Vain though I may be, I am not the subject of the discussion here, so lets keep it to the topic hey? (And if you want to know about my location history, you can check back and find it anyway, there's no secret).
It's ok, I've gathered what the answer is.

You've got a few stalkers it would seem catcher.

Where are you from mate?

Me?

Oh I live in a small village called Clapton in Gordano. Near Bristol.

My Mum and Dad moved down to a place called Portishead from Neston when I was about 6. I grew up, football wise, following Bristol City, but Dad always reminded me of my real roots. We both loved it when Big Joe scored 4 for Bristol on his debut for them.

Probably seen Everton away from Goodison more times than at home. Deffo seen them at Ashton Gate probably more than any Blue on earth.

Yet, despite all that, Kopites are still, and will remain so, the absolute pits of a support base. Dont take my word it, ask any forum.

There was an article in the Mail today about some taxi driver in Devon, who on a narrow country lane wouldn’t back up a yard or two to allow a woman reversing a Discovery to park, instead just hurling abuse about her driving. You just knew what he would look like....

View attachment 109913

If ever kids needed a visual representation of the type of man you need to avoid it's this.

There was an article in the Mail today about some taxi driver in Devon, who on a narrow country lane wouldn’t back up a yard or two to allow a woman reversing a Discovery to park, instead just hurling abuse about her driving. You just knew what he would look like....

View attachment 109913
Clearly just knocked one out with that satisfied look on his face.

any scousers in here?
@Hello there 1983 after everyone's postcodes so he can determine whether anyone has a valid argument, the desperation has kicked in.
Mate no arguement here. Several posters came for me not the other way round.

I'm just laughing at the amount of none scousers there are in here arguing this cause.

What's the everton ratio of local and none local fans btw? Is it similar to this forum?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back