• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Na in all seriousness

There is a serious amount of hate in here. It is very very negative at times. It's not even banter its beyond that.

I'm not sure how you think it can even be a suitable place for a balanced discussion.

I will agree that Liverpool have more out of towners compared to Everton. But when we start getting into the territory of there being more blues in the city I cant listen to that because we both know the truth living here.

I'm all for sensible discussions but I'm not going to openly agree with lies.

Nobody wants to have a balanced debate because you've lied about the team you support and tried to push the opinion as if you were just a sensible Evertonian not driven by emotions like the rest of us, that's the main issue.

Na in all seriousness

There is a serious amount of hate in here. It is very very negative at times. It's not even banter its beyond that.

I'm not sure how you think it can even be a suitable place for a balanced discussion.

I will agree that Liverpool have more out of towners compared to Everton. But when we start getting into the territory of there being more blues in the city I cant listen to that because we both know the truth living here.

I'm all for sensible discussions but I'm not going to openly agree with lies.

Totally agree. Merseyside Merseyside Merseyside

Mate. It wasnt a hoax.

You might want it to be, I have no idea. But LFC said 6000 STH in the LCR applied to be in the ballot.
All good hoaxes have an element of truth. The hoax part was someone on Twitter posting an untruthful mock up of a none existent Financial Times article. That was then picked up by another Everton site and then posted on here.

Sadly instead of a thirty-second use of google that would have confirmed it was a hoax the usual suspects seized on it.

Comments stating that there are more blues in the city than reds.
Just ban me. Its inevitable anyway

No. We are giggling that only 6000 RS STH in the LCR could be arsed going to a match. 25000 Blues entered our ballot.

Maybe local RS have cottoned on to being customers, are fed up being priced out of going/getting tickets cos they wont be rinsed at the club shop.

Me? Not a clue. Might as well live on Mars me.

Me?

Oh I live in a small village called Clapton in Gordano. Near Bristol.

My Mum and Dad moved down to a place called Portishead from Neston when I was about 6. I grew up, football wise, following Bristol City, but Dad always reminded me of my real roots. We both loved it when Big Joe scored 4 for Bristol on his debut for them.

Probably seen Everton away from Goodison more times than at home. Deffo seen them at Ashton Gate probably more than any Blue on earth.

Yet, despite all that, Kopites are still, and will remain so, the absolute pits of a support base. Dont take my word it, ask any forum.

Nice part of the world. Friends of ours live next door in Weston Gordano. Lovely spot

@Hello there 1983's I'm not a red Manifesto

- Join forum and dispute facts about reds players (throw in that you're glad Van Dijk was injured to throw off the scent)
- Post only in Liverpool thread apart from that one time you decide to venture to the Everton forum and criticise Ancelloti
- Back to Liverpool thread to provide research that shows the reds have a bigger fan base in Liverpool than Everton
- Act hurt at being accused of being a red, despite all the posting history pointing to it.

Bore off shithead.

Was VVD injured? First ive heard of it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back