• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I don't understand all this fuss over postcodes. My understanding was that as Blues in the Liverpool City Region we all live in a big communal house with separate doorways, like the Beatles in Help

My whole worldview is changing.

Which bit isn’t true??
A tiny proportion of Democrats are doing bad things in the States, a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany. Likewise, a tiny proportion of RS will have done bad things.

What is unacceptable is using that to stereotype a whole group of people. It is unhealthy and dangerous.

Then to try and justify that as an attempt at humour simply isn't on. Why can't we just poke fun at them and leave out the vile abuse.

A tiny proportion of Democrats are doing bad things in the States, a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany. Likewise, a tiny proportion of RS will have done bad things.

What is unacceptable is using that to stereotype a whole group of people. It is unhealthy and dangerous.

Then to try and justify that as an attempt at humour simply isn't on. Why can't we just poke fun at them and leave out the vile abuse.
Blah blah blah. I can’t hear you. Wall pusher

Remember when they tried

Back to RAWK Paul Wusher

Since this thread has been turned into the Covid thread.
@gwladysnight would you like to comment on this?

View attachment 109923View attachment 109924
I wonder how many deaths the rs customers caused as a consequence of their illegal gatherings.

no no no, that was blues trying to ruin the redmens big party and tarnish their reputation. That’s what they all said anyway. Not that they’d make accusations with out fahct checking first like Trump or Hitler

any scousers in here?
Mate no arguement here. Several posters came for me not the other way round.

I'm just laughing at the amount of none scousers there are in here arguing this cause.

What's the everton ratio of local and none local fans btw? Is it similar to this forum?
Hello from New Zealand. Far enough away from bellends like you that I can stand by a wall and not feel worried.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back