• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

So we've got the 'I'm off', 'Just ban me', a bit of self depreciation laughing at the image of the fan crying to try and endear yourself and now trying to take the moral high ground.

Must be nearing a full house, eyes down guys.

He kept posting afterwards. He also didnt actually leave, he kept reading the thread until about half an hour ago.

I mean fair play to him for shutting up. At least he didnt further dig himself a hole. However I'd imagine as he saw person after person pull apart his logic, it must have been a bit of a demoralising way to spend an evening.

Come on, make ridiculous statements, get challenged, lie about people, flounce off when asked to apologise. All in a days work for these reds it seems.

Please for the love of god, dont tell me you are making equivocation between the experience of Jewish people in 1930s Germany and either the Demicratic party supporters todsay or worse still a group of football supporters?
In essence what I am saying is stop making sweeping generalisations about groups of people based on the actions of a tiny minority.

You still haven't answered where you come from, despite using locality as a way to attack a group of fans from a rival club.

In essence what I am saying is stop making sweeping generalisations about groups of people based on the actions of a tiny minority.

You still haven't answered where you come from, despite using locality as a way to attack a group of fans from a rival club.

I am genuinely stunned you would make any equivalence between the experiences of football fans in the 21st century and Jewish people in the 1930s. All justified by the "Jews did lots of bad things in the 1930s".

That has to be the most stupid and hurtful thing I've ever read. I'm not sure there are words to describe the stupidity of what you have said.

It takes a lot to make me speechless, but christ you've managed it.

I am genuinely stunned you would make any equivalence between the experiences of football fans in the 21st century and Jewish people in the 1930s. All justified by the "Jews did lots of bad things in the 1930s".

That has to be the most stupid and hurtful thing I've ever read. I'm not sure there are words to describe the stupidity of what you have said.

It takes a lot to make me speechless, but christ you've managed it.
Why do you always try to twist things.

I posted 'a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany'. The NAZI party then used that as a way to make horrific sweeping generalisations about Jewish people.

So why not quote my post. Instead, you changed that to "Jews did lots of bad things in the 1930s" quite clearly that has no relation to what I posted.

Again please reply to where you come from because you are using locality as an excuse to make sweeping generalisations.

I posted 'a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany'. The NAZI party then used that as a way to make horrific sweeping generalisations about Jewish people.

So why not quote my post. Instead, you changed that to "Jews did lots of bad things in the 1930s" quite clearly that has no relation to what I posted.

Again please reply to where you come from because you are using locality as an excuse to make sweeping generalisations.
Reported for anti Semitic behaviour! Hang your head in shame.

You're quite smitten with catcher aren't you

It is actually quite dangerous and reminds me off Trump supporters in the States. Instead of taking thirty seconds to check the veracity of something they just pile in because it fits with their prejudices. When they get called out instead of apologizing and admitting they were wrong they double down.
Mate this is the laugh at the rs thread we ALL pile in to confirm our prejudices...thats it's whole purpose

If you grew up

Only reason I asked where you are from mate is because you seem to be confused by the demographic in Liverpool.

Also, it would be quite ironic having someone criticise a fan base for having less local season ticket holders who is not actually from the city themselves...so come on then, where are you from?
Fewer x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back