• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

You have literally just called me a loser because you think I'm a red. Actually being called a red is an attack in itself personally.

You leave yourself open to the situation of looking silly because you've posted something as fact from someone on this forum who has actually posted it as a piss take. Communication for you ay.

Mate, I wouldnt argue that in Evertons total fans base the share of locals is more than the none locals due to success and marketing over the years.

But in the city overall, there are more Liverpool fans. I grew up in Wavertree and then moved to Aigburth later on. I was outnumbered in school and now in the work place compared to reds 10-1.

But I dont see any shame in it tbh, weve always been the underdog. It actually makes me feel unique in that sense considering the success of Liverpool and my family all supporting them.

Maybe given my family situation I dont have the hate you seem to have mate which blinds your logic.

A survey was actually made by our own club that shows they have more fans in the city:

It seems like you didnt actually grow up in Liverpool with some of the stuff you are saying.

Can I ask Catcher where are you actually from?
But saying ''I support Liverpool'' is a bit like people over here in Spain saying ''I support Real Madrid''. Most of them have never set foot in the ground and a lot of them don't know the first thing about football.
As far as match going, knowledgeable fans who are passionate about football in general, it's probably about 50-50. The rest are just hangers on, and brand consumers. like buying Nike and thinking you're a style guru.

I thought this was an interesting article on a Liverpool forum - there's an undercurrent of frustration with Klopp and his talking up of need for others to protect players from burnout, while doing nothing within his own power to protect his own.

Even they know what a hypocrite he is.

The point though is that there are other postcodes such as CH and WA that also form part of the Liverpool City Region. Someone reading this thread who lives in those postcodes could easily of thought they were excluded from applying for tickets for the Chelsea game, or other subsequent games.

That is where disinformation has a negative effect.
You changed your tune. Before you were implying that this kind of misinformation was likely to cause covid deaths or even pograms.

Why do you always try to twist things.

I posted 'a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany'. The NAZI party then used that as a way to make horrific sweeping generalisations about Jewish people.

So why not quote my post. Instead, you changed that to "Jews did lots of bad things in the 1930s" quite clearly that has no relation to what I posted.

Again please reply to where you come from because you are using locality as an excuse to make sweeping generalisations.
State of this, as if anyone would want to give any hint whatsoever of where they come from when big red are on the prowl. You need his postcode to send bullets mush?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back