• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Except I haven't blamed the Jews for the holocaust in any way whatsoever. To do so would be absurd.

What I have said is that in Germany in the 30s extremists used any slight indiscretion by a Jewish person as an excuse to stereotype all Jewish people. That is what hateful and extreme individuals do. That is what right-wing groups do in this Country with asylum seekers and people who commit a crime or misdemeanour. They use it to smear a whole group of people.

That is what this thread is turning in to. Any misdemeanour by an RS individual is seized upon to create a stereotype. If you dare to question whether we should be branding an entire fan base as racists, paedophiles, murders etc then you get accused of being a RS.

*sniff*

Tropes aplenty with this one.

Except I haven't blamed the Jews for the holocaust in any way whatsoever. To do so would be absurd.

What I have said is that in Germany in the 30s extremists used any slight indiscretion by a Jewish person as an excuse to stereotype all Jewish people. That is what hateful and extreme individuals do. That is what right-wing groups do in this Country with asylum seekers and people who commit a crime or misdemeanour. They use it to smear a whole group of people.

That is what this thread is turning in to. Any misdemeanour by an RS individual is seized upon to create a stereotype. If you dare to question whether we should be branding an entire fan base as racists, paedophiles, murders etc then you get accused of being a RS.

I think the reason this happens with yourself is because for the most part you sit in this thread batting away accusations levelled at Liverpool FC, often with the added bonus of chucking in a negative slant on Everton.

I doubt anyone would dispute that every fanbase has it's fair share of knobheads both on and offline, but you seem to have appointed yourself as some sort of vigilante whose only purpose is to right the wrongs said about Liverpool on an Everton forum. I'm fairly sure if I went on RAWK or any other Liverpool forum and took the stance you do, whilst pretending to be a Liverpool fan then they'd be more than a little suspicious.

I think you're a raging kopite for what it's worth and now you've gone down this weird Jew, Nazi, Covid path to top it off, it's very very strange.

You're wrong though. And it's fine to be wrong, but your innaccuracy shows up your racism.

The Nazi's did not pick up on indisrcetions by Jewish people to then organise a genocide. That line of thinking essentially justifies the Nazi propaganda but just quibbles the scale of the response.

What the Nazi's did, was punish Jewish people, who had done nothing wrong, and invent crimes to justify their heinous acts. Hitler was talking about extermination of the Jewish race long before the 1930's even happened.

Arguing with you is ridiculous. You are a walking advertisement why No Platform is required, because unfortunately some people don't really deserve a platform to spread their weird, offensive and innaccurate conspiracies.

Jewish people did nothing wrong in the 1930's, their crimes were invented to justify a genocidal and racist regimes desire to exterminate them.

If you had anything about you (which we know you don't) you would retract your words, and apologise for the extreme offence you have caused (again).
You are contradicting your own point of view there as usual.

How could the Nazi's punish Jewish people had done nothing wrong before they were in power. They couldn't, what they did was pick up on perceived indiscretions and crimes by Jewish people and used it to create a false stereotype to smear all Jewish people. Exactly the same as what far right racist parties have done in this Country have done with immigrants and asylum seekers.

Again please show any evidence whatsoever that I am a racist or anti-Semitic.

I know you have a problem with answering questions but do you agree that it is completely wrong to use the actions of individuals to try and smear a group.

You are contradicting your own point of view there as usual.

How could the Nazi's punish Jewish people had done nothing wrong before they were in power. They couldn't, what they did was pick up on perceived indiscretions and crimes by Jewish people and used it to create a false stereotype to smear all Jewish people. Exactly the same as what far right racist parties have done in this Country have done with immigrants and asylum seekers.

Again please show any evidence whatsoever that I am a racist or anti-Semitic.

I know you have a problem with answering questions but do you agree that it is completely wrong to use the actions of individuals to try and smear a group.

So it's now "percieved" indiscretions? Who other than racists perceived them as indiscretions?

Nothing the Jewish people did impacted on the Nazi program. Their racist ideas were cultivated long before the 1930s or any perceived infraction the Nazis felt.

The evidence you are anti-semitic is you stated Jewish people did things wrong in the context of the Holocaust. You also sought to make equivalence between the experiences of modern football fans and the experience of Jewish people in the lead up to the Holocaust. That is anti-semitic.

So I suggest you pack in your nonsense before you upset or offend any more people.

Why do you always seek to twist things.

I made it absolutely clear that a tiny proportion of Jewish people did bad things in the 30s. That is factually correct. A tiny proportion of people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and locations do bad things.

The issue is when people try to seize on the tiny percentage of people from a group who do bad things and try to use that as a way to smear a whole group. That is where the comparison comes in between what happened in the 30s in Germany and what people like you seek to do here.

Instead of condemning the individuals who do bad things you try and smear a whole group of people.

That is just the way you act though you look to divide people and to do that you are quite willing to brand people as racist or anti-Semitic at the drop of a hat, with absolutely no evidence. You lose a debate or an argument and you resort to calling someone with an alternative view a racist or an anti-Semite.

Shall we return to why you are branding me a racist. My only crime was to ask you for evidence that BAME individuals were more prone to a poor outcome from COVID because of something in their genetic make up as opposed to it being down to inequalities in health care, a higher chance of working face to face with the public or socio-economic circumstances.

Despite telling, you that I am a BAME individual who works for the NHS and has looked into the matter because of my circumstances. You still accuse me of being a racist. Now because I have asked you to stop branding a group because of the actions of a tiny minority I am supposedly anti-Semitic.

You are a hypocrite. The first example of this is that you were only concerned about BAME individuals risk of COVID because you saw it as an opportunity to call for last season to be declared null and void to stop the RS winning the League. Strangely when we won our first 7 games and Hamez was tearing it up you conveniently forgot about the fate of BAME individuals.

The second is seizing on a hoax about the comparative number of season ticket holders the two Merseyside clubs have in the Liverpool City region. Then using it as a wedge to try and rile local fans. It is not surprising you love to take any opportunity to divide people. Doing so from the other side of the Country shows how pathetic that is. As a scouser who attends games I find it disgusting that people like yourself and DAVEK who don't attend home games love to whip hatred between fans safe in the knowledge that it will never affect you directly.

Here is a suggestion there are laws against hate speech in this Country. So if you really think that I have posted something racist or anti-semitic then please report me to the authorities because I am sure this forum will co-operate and forward my IP adresss.

If not please stop throwing around baseless accusations like confetti at a wedding just because someone will not go along with your warped agenda.
It took a little while but everyone else has seen through you now too.

Redder than Rudolph's nose. Giuliani or the reindeer take your pick.

So it's now "percieved" indiscretions? Who other than racists perceived them as indiscretions?

Nothing the Jewish people did impacted on the Nazi program. Their racist ideas were cultivated long before the 1930s or any perceived infraction the Nazis felt.

The evidence you are anti-semitic is you stated Jewish people did things wrong in the context of the Holocaust. You also sought to make equivalence between the experiences of modern football fans and the experience of Jewish people in the lead up to the Holocaust. That is anti-semitic.

So I suggest you pack in your nonsense before you upset or offend any more people.
Except I did no such and you know it. What I said was that the Nazi's in the 30s especially the early part of that decade seized upon any indiscretion perceived or not and magnified it and smeared an entire group. That was the groundwork for what came later.

I made it clear that people of all groups do things that are wrong. What hateful individuals do is to ignore everyone else's mistakes or wrongdoings and home in on their target group.

That is exactly what you are doing with the RS. Ignoring the failings of all other fans and homing in on your target group. You then use those indiscretions to smear a whole group of people.

When you are pulled up on it, you call people racists and anti-Semitic.

My opinion is that Scousers generally get on and take the mickey out of each other and it tends to be people from outside of Merseyside on both sides who take things way too far. People like you.

This thread should be about humour and banter and not about branding groups of people murderers, paedophiles, mutants or any other disgusting term. Above all do not label a whole group by the actions of a tiny minority because it just breeds hatred and allows the nutters to take things too far.

Except I did no such and you know it. What I said was that the Nazi's in the 30s especially the early part of that decade seized upon any indiscretion perceived or not and magnified it and smeared an entire group. That was the groundwork for what came later.

I made it clear that people of all groups do things that are wrong. What hateful individuals do is to ignore everyone else's mistakes or wrongdoings and home in on their target group.

That is exactly what you are doing with the RS. Ignoring the failings of all other fans and homing in on your target group. You then use those indiscretions to smear a whole group of people.

My opinion is that Scousers generally get on and take the mickey out of each other and it tends to be people from outside of Merseyside on both sides who take things way too far. People like you.

This thread should be about humour and banter and not about branding groups of people murderers, paedophiles, mutants or any other disgusting term. Above all do not label a whole group by the actions of a tiny minority because it just breeds hatred and allows the nutters to take things too far.
Thou doth protest too much

The only thing resembling Nazis is the rs properganda machine

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back