• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I came across the term "DARVO" only yesterday. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARVO
I do believe this guy is an example.

Yea I mean this guy is classic DARVO. Radical feminists have written a lot about it─ and he does all of it. He especially gets really angry.

You can imagine he's the sort of guy who would cheat on his partner, get caught, then when she asked him about it turn it all on her.

They all follow the same patterns as well. Best avoided.

You are contradicting your own point of view there as usual.

How could the Nazi's punish Jewish people had done nothing wrong before they were in power. They couldn't, what they did was pick up on perceived indiscretions and crimes by Jewish people and used it to create a false stereotype to smear all Jewish people. Exactly the same as what far right racist parties have done in this Country have done with immigrants and asylum seekers.

Again please show any evidence whatsoever that I am a racist or anti-Semitic.

I know you have a problem with answering questions but do you agree that it is completely wrong to use the actions of individuals to try and smear a group.
That wasn't what you posted though.

I mean you didn't say that at all, you said "Jewish people did bad things in the 30s" and continue to make prolonged and ridiculous defence of it.

All because Liverpool don't appear to have many supporters in the city area.

And I couldn't care less if you are or are not a scouser, but I can assure you, nobody needs lectures on taking things too far from a guy who makes a moral equivalence between a group of football supporters and the persecution of the Jewish race in the 1930's. Truly bizarre, even for a Liverpool fan.
Here is what I said verbatim.

"A tiny proportion of Democrats are doing bad things in the States, a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany. Likewise, a tiny proportion of RS will have done bad things." I then also said

" I posted 'a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany'. The NAZI party then used that as a way to make horrific sweeping generalisations about Jewish people "

A tiny proportion of any group will inevitably do bad things. After all we are all human. In no way is stating that anti-Semitic or racist. What is wrong is using that tiny proportion and then using it to stereotype a whole group. That is what Trump supporters are doing at the moment in the states, that is what happened in Germany and that is what you continually do here.

You really cannot help yourself can you. Even in this post you are trying to create a stereotype so you can attack it. If you are a moderate republican in the States and do not agree with Trump then you are branded a left wing Dem, In Germany if you objected to the horrific things the Nazi party were doing you were a Jew sympathiser.

On here because I refuse to agree with your stupid generalisations you are branding a fellow blue a RS and then using that to reinforce your juvenile need to create stereotypes you can attack.

That is the equivalence with Nazi Germany and shows what can happen when you try to cast the sins of an individual on a group.

"A tiny proportion of Democrats are doing bad things in the States, a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany. Likewise, a tiny proportion of RS will have done bad things." I then also said

" I posted 'a tiny proportion of Jews did bad things in the 30s in Germany'. The NAZI party then used that as a way to make horrific sweeping generalisations about Jewish people "

A tiny proportion of any group will inevitably do bad things. After all we are all human. In no way is stating that anti-Semitic or racist. What is wrong is using that tiny proportion and then using it to stereotype a whole group. That is what Trump supporters are doing at the moment in the states, that is what happened in Germany and that is what you continually do here.

You really cannot help yourself can you. Even in this post you are trying to create a stereotype so you can attack it. If you are a moderate republican in the States and do not agree with Trump then you are branded a left wing Dem, In Germany if you objected to the horrific things the Nazi party were doing you were a Jew sympathiser.

On here because I refuse to agree with your stupid generalisations you are branding a fellow blue a RS and then using that to reinforce your juvenile need to create stereotypes you can attack.

That is the equivalence with Nazi Germany and shows what can happen when you try to cast the sins of an individual on a group.

ET-7Yp6XYAIfGfz.webp

It was totally uncalled for and unsubstantiated to claim that Jews were bad in the 1930s. Even to suggest it is an absolute outrage. If you can’t see what the issue is here then you are a big problem. Seriously disgusting

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back