• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

No need to apologise mate.

It's taken the thread off track. He seemed to be arguing with others a couple of days ago. I tend to leave him to it. But I thought the comments he was making about Jewish people seemed a bit off. That clearly riled him, for whatever reason.

Is it really that upsetting that they dint have many fans in Liverpool? Is it even really that big of a surprise. All a very odd response but there you go.

You should apologise because stating "Jews did bad things" (what bad things, care to give an example?) is a hurtful and inaccurate slur on them. Likewise the Nazis brutalised Jewish people on their own prejudice, not I response to Jewish behaviour. The comments were completely needless as well, I have no idea why you brought that into the discussion.

Youd also apologise to me, for making a comparison between me challenging your behaviour, or others attitudes to Liverpool supporters being a moral equivalence of what the Nazis did to Jewish people. Again it's extremely offensive to them.

Even the worst reds I know, who will have the most ridiculous and entrenched views on Evertonians is a million miles away from what the Nazis did. There is simply no comparison.

So before you bow out, you ought to have the basic decency to apologise for your conduct. It's been incredibly offensive and hurtful to a range of different groups.
You are the one twisting what I posted.

Even after being corrected umpteen times and asked to post what I actually said within the quotation marks you still refuse to. It was the same after you called me a racist for asking for evidence that BAME individuals were more at risk because of genetics and not socio-economic circumstances.

Even after telling you I am myself a BAME individual who had researched the matter you still called me a racist.

Even after telling you I am an Everton supporter you still look to portray me as a red.

Despite telling calling me a racist with absolutely no evidence, despite calling me an anti-semite with absolutely no evidence you now want an apology for your Hurt feelings. I think it is pretty clear who is exhibiting DARVO behaviour here.

"deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender"

Throw around horrible accusations and then ask for an apology. Goodnight.

It's taken the thread off track. He seemed to be arguing with others a couple of days ago. I tend to leave him to it. But I thought the comments he was making about Jewish people seemed a bit off. That clearly riled him, for whatever reason.

Is it really that upsetting that they dint have many fans in Liverpool? Is it even really that big of a surprise. All a very odd response but there you go.

Don't worry mate, we'll be back on track with this thread once the rs make tits of themselves again. We always know we are only ever a few days away from the gift that keeps on giving, whether that be fans, players, Klopp or your stalker on here ;)

If the recent debate wasn't full of spite , I would say I find it quite fascinating.
I came on here to read discussion on Klopp crying about not being able to bring on his second and third teams during one match and read all sorts of views on historical and modern day oppression .
Weird place GOT . No place like it .

If the recent debate wasn't full of spite , I would say I find it quite fascinating.
I came on here to read discussion on Klopp crying about not being able to bring on his second and third teams during one match and read all sorts of views on historical and modern day oppression .
Weird place GOT . No place like it .
Once you go down the rs rabbit hole anything can happen...more mad hatters in there than you can shake a stick at.
As shown by this below
Hello everybody my name is Number 1 blue,I love Neverton and hate Liverpool 6 times baby
View attachment 110138

Personally I think fact checking is important in all threads. Even more so if it involves coronavirus. Look at Trumps America in which fact checking has been thrown out the window by Republicans as long is it is an attack on Democrats.

As a forum is that really where we want to go. Any lie is okay as long is an attack on Liverpool or it's fans. Sounds a bit like Germany in the thithirties
A quick fact check shows that they didn't have internet forums in 1930s Germany. Stop spreading disinformation.

Mourinho on Klopp, “nobody cried for us when we had 4 games in a week“
Jose knows they wallow in self pity, victim FC.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back