• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Murder Inc felt the need to project this beautiful message onto the big shed stand before tonight's game, most likely to try and ensure that their customers ( the few who can read) didn't disgrace themselves yet again, in front of the world.

It's a real shame then, that big red are unable to keep racism out of their own boardroom or organisation isn't it?

View attachment 110368

I think that looks really good, but the last line should say ‘in the Kop’......

We win a game 2-0 then we are happy, win another game 2-0 and we have a goal difference of plus 4. That is something to celebrate.

When is it acceptable for our fans to come out with horrific nonsense like 39-0. You are celebrating the deaths of 39 people. You are dancing on their graves because it gives you an opportunity to have a pop at our rivals.

Why is it acceptable to come out with horrific insults like [Phrase removed].

Is that what we have come to as a club, our main claim to fame is that we haven't killed anyone in the last 35 years.

We need to stop fixating on the RS and do the best for Everton.

It is pretty crass and out of line.

However in a scale of misdemeanor, you danced on the grave of 6 million Jewish people who were murdered by the Nazis by comparing their experience to 21st century football fans, not fact checking on an internet forum, and subsequently squandering said people by saying "Jewish people did bad things".

So on a scale of what has gone wrong, you are the most vile and disgusting of people, and have no right to judge anybody after what you have done.

Dont ever think, you're in any position to judge anybody else after what you have said. You're a coward, a liar and an anti-semite.

It is pretty crass and out of line.

However in a scale of misdemeanor, you danced on the grave of 6 million Jewish people who were murdered by the Nazis by comparing their experience to 21st century football fans, not fact checking on an internet forum, and subsequently squandering said people by saying "Jewish people did bad things".

So on a scale of what has gone wrong, you are the most vile and disgusting of people, and have no right to judge anybody after what you have done.

Dont ever think, you're in any position to judge anybody else after what you have said. You're a coward, a liar and an anti-semite.
This is now the 5th or 6th time I have asked you to stop putting in quotation marks things I haven't said.

This is an explanation of what I said.
Except I haven't blamed the Jews for the holocaust in any way whatsoever. To do so would be absurd.

What I have said is that in Germany in the 30s extremists used any slight indiscretion by a Jewish person as an excuse to stereotype all Jewish people. That is what hateful and extreme individuals do. That is what right-wing groups do in this Country with asylum seekers and people who commit a crime or misdemeanour. They use it to smear a whole group of people.
Your response is just what you do when you are losing an argument or a debate. A load of personal abuse, insults and wild unfounded accusations of racism and anti-Semitism.

Time and time again I have said that a tiny proportion of Jewish people did bad things in the 30s. I made it abundantly clear that a tiny proportion of all groups of people do bad things or act immorally. Time and time again I have said that people who do bad things should be judged as individuals and that it is completely wrong to use individual misdemeanours to stereotype or smear a group of people..

Despite saying that over and over again you somehow think it is okay to say that I danced on the graves of 6 million Jewish people. Nonsense like that illustrates my point perfectly.

You think it is perfectly okay to attack me because of your mistaken belief that I am a Liverpool fan.

This is now the 5th or 6th time I have asked you to stop putting in quotation marks things I haven't said.

Your response is just what you do when you are losing an argument or a debate. A load of personal abuse, insults and wild unfounded accusations of racism and anti-Semitism.

Time and time again I have said that a tiny proportion of Jewish people did bad things in the 30s. I made it abundantly clear that a tiny proportion of all groups of people do bad things or act immorally. Time and time again I have said that people who do bad things should be judged as individuals and that it is completely wrong to use individual misdemeanours to stereotype or smear a group of people..

Despite saying that over and over again you somehow think it is okay to say that I danced on the graves of 6 million Jewish people. Nonsense like that illustrates my point perfectly.

You think it is perfectly okay to attack me because of your mistaken belief that I am a Liverpool fan.
Rat

*looks at the table*

It's close now but if Spurs or even Chelsea are this close to them going into the last few games I'll be very very suprised, we need City to go on a run.

Liverpool haven't even been that good, have had big injuries but are still right up there

I think you have this thing of wishful thinking regarding Liverpool and it doesn't pay off

You're a liar. You get personal abuse on here because you're a lying, anti-semitic, murdering Kopite fool. Nobody is interested in your obscene views, 'koff back to RAWK with all the other virgins.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back